The Date

Abby and Karen where eating outside of Elyria and Eden's class, Ms. Andirons. "i wonder if eden got in trouble today" abby remarks laughing. Karen laugh while saying " knowing eden probably". Unfortunately they didn't realize how loud they were being, it was only 2 minutes before the bell rings. Zelda opened her classroom door, staring at the two girls leaned against the door way with her hand. She arched and eyebrows at them and cleared her throat.

EDEN POV:
_____________________________________

eden heard her friends outside the door and watched Ms.Andiron walk over to the door and opening it to confront abby and karen. Rested against the door her arm holding her up against it. I felt myself slight blush and but my lip, i had butterflies in my stomach. Why was i feeling this way about her. I mean my friends are right "cmon eden you know she's hot" those words raced through my mind. "fuck" i thought to myself, i was staring at her, while i was watching she was talking to the girls. I guess she felt someone looking at her and she looked over her should and made eye contact with me and then smirked at me. My eyes widened and i quickly looked away and sunk into my seat with embarrassment. I guess i wasn't paying much attention to what was going around i got sucked into my phone, but then the bell rang. "thank fucking gosh" i said out loudly, and of course it was just my fucking luck Zelda was behind me. She cleared her throat, "sit back down eden."
Elyria was standing there waiting for me. She turned her attention to Elyria and arched and eyebrow to her, "you are dismissed Miss Lee. "Lee i thought to myself, what a common last name" i smirked because it was kinda funny. Elyria walked out while saying "Cya later eden" she smiled and winked at me. I felt a tug at my lips and nodded back at her. Ms. Andiron let out a sigh along with an eye roll. "Eden." she spoke lowly, it made me start to feel my cheeks being flushed and stomach once again gain butterflies. "You know that language is not allowed in my classro-." she stoped mid way, she took her thumb and pointer fingers on my chin to raise my head to look at her. "Eden, look at me when i'm talking to you, as i've started before that language is not allowed in my classroom, i'm going to have to give you a second detention for naughty behavior."
_____________________________________

ZELDA ANDIRON POV:
_____________________________________

I smirked as i finished what i said to her. She squirmed in her seat. I dropped my hand from her chin. I put my hands on both sides of her desk trapping her in. Her breathing got hitched, "i expect you to come back after your classes for detention today."
_____________________________________

EDEN POV:
_____________________________________

i decided to push her, well not physically but just to see how far she goes. "and if i don't..?" i raised an eyebrow at her. " i suggests you come back after..,you don't want to find out." she walked away while looking back over she shoulder.
_____________________________________

Eden got up and walked out of her classroom. All here friends had already gone to class since the bell had rung, she shrugged her shoulders and walked to her other class just before the tardy bell rang. She sat down in the back with her friends. She took the seat closest to the window, Karen next to her abby next to karen and elyria next to abby a table of four. "Soo why are you late..?" karen asked in a whisper. "she just held me back telling me i had detention..." Eden said softly, shrugging to herself. She just acted like everything was normal. Eden didn't want them to know really. "eden do you maybe want to go get coffee after school today..?" elyria asked confidently. Eden smiled "yeah sure." "wait don't you have detention with Ms.Andiron" abby said softly laughing "ehh i can skip i don't really care at this point." All 4 girls giggled among themselves for the rest of their classes.
Abby groaned "ughhh finally our last class is over." "Ugh i know right? i'm so glad i'm skipping detention." eden laughed. The bell rang dismissing all 4 girls. Elyria,Eden,Abby and Karen all quickly walked out of school. Since Eden didn't take her car, they all had to walk home. "Well me and karen have our own separate plans..so we will leave you two alone." abby smirked at the two, Elyria just shook her head smiling and softly laughing as the other two walked away. "Shall we..?" Elyria linked her arm with Edens. Eden and Elyria were laughing and talking the whole way to the cafe that they had met at that morning. As they got inside and ordered and chosen their table, eden's back was to the door. Elyria eyes went wide as she heard the bells ring and looked behind eden, she saw zelda. Elyria quickly leaned forward and in a hushed yelled she said "don't look behind you.. Ms.Andiron just walked in. "Shit" Eden whispered to herself.