The Interaction

Eden stiffened up in her chair, looking elyria in her golden brown eyes, "fuck, fuck, fuck, elyria what do we do?" she asked frantically in a hushed whisper. "shit i don't know.." eden alleys out a sigh "okay well just tell me if she comes over here" elyria let's out a held back soft laugh. "what the hell is so funny ely" "it's just she looks so angry.." they both giggle to themselves trying to be quiet. They both pay attention to Zelda Andiron, Elyria and eden both listen to her as she orders. Eden let's out a relived sigh feeling a bit better she hasn't been noticed. Elyria widens her eyes and gives eden a signal she is come towards them. Zelda walks right past them and sits at the opposite end of the cafe in direct eye contact with Eden. Both Zelda and Eden are looking at each other. "fuck" eden says to elyria knowing she had been caught skipping her detention. But holy shit Elyria was right she looked pissed though eden. Eden bit her lip glancing at Elyria and then straight back to Zelda. She was grading papers and working on something with her computer, Ms.Andiron glanced up at Eden watching her and raised her eye brow, eden quickly looked away. Elyria speaks up after a long moment of silence "Hey we should get going i think." "yeah we really should" they both nod at each other. Eden gets up and quickly glances at Ms. Andiron, she was watching eden. Eden turns around and makes a swift exit along with Elyria.

(time skip)
Group chat:
Eden: she came to the damn cafe and saw me and elyria.
Karen: hahaha you are gonna get your ass beat eddie!
abby: pfft ha! we knew you shouldn't have skipped
elyria: i mean it was kinda funny at the moment
eden: it was pretty funny she looked so pissed,she watched us get up and leave and looked even more pissed that we did
Karen: well eden i think you got yourself some weeks of detention.

Eden groaned and threw her phone down on her bed. Eden had homework from that day from Ms. Andirons class, maths, a subject Eden hated.

Eden check the time on her phone 9:30pm. she groaned again, eden got up and took a shower and got ready for bed and did her nightly routine. Eden plugged in her phone and got in bed. Tomorrow was Wednesday only half way through the week, Eden not only had to deal with Zelda for an entire week but long because she had skipped.
Eden woke up and sat up confused for a moment, she checked the time on her phone and she was late she forgot to set her alarm "oh crap" eden though, she had seen messages from her friend.

Elyria: you better get your ass here she's so pissed!

Eden quickly got ready in her uniform and collected her things and rushed out the door to her car. She pulled into the parking lot her assigned spot was of course next to Ms.Andiron's spot. She got out and made sure not to hit her car this time. Eden practically ran inside and upstairs to her classroom. As she reached her class room she hesitated for a moment before she walked in. Ms. Andiron immediately noticed she was 30 minutes late to class 8:30. "EDEN FYER" she practically yelled at her. "would you like to explain why you are late?!" Eden just smirked to herself and slightly laughed and walked over to her desk in the back with Elyria, "oh no you don't Miss Fyer, you are sitting up here!" she pointed to a desk right in front of her owns so she could keep and eye on her. Eden looked over her shoulder unfazed and looked Ms.Andiron right in the eyes and sat down in the back and smiled at her. Ms.Andiron had enough and walked over to eden's desk and got close to her causing eden to hitch her breathing. She smirked at this liking the power over Eden. "you will see me after class, don't do something you will regret." Eden smirked up at her "of course zeld-a" adding an emphasis on her name. Ms. Andiron turned around and resumed her lesson. When the bell rang eden stayed at her seat. Once everyone was gone, Ms.Andiron walked over to Eden and looked her straight in the eyes as she leaned down in the desk her hands giving support. "you know Zelda you shouldn't lean down like that. i can see right through your shirt." Eden smirked up at her and then attention back to her phone, Ms. Andiron snaked the table to get her attention. "phone now eden." she firmly said. Eden rolled her eyes and gave it to her. She put it in her back packet of her slacks. Using her thumb and pointer finger she raised Eden's chin to meet her eyes every so close to her face. Again eden's breath became hitched. She smirked at eden "if you ever disobey me like that again in class, your punishment will be far a lot worse then just detention Miss Fyer. But for what you did skipping your two detentions and the disrespect you gave me in class today you have earned yourself a month of detention." Eden's eyes slightly grew, "you-you can't do that" "oh sweetie i already have" Eden's eyes flicked from her teachers eyes to her lips as did Ms.Andirons. She dropped Eden's chin "you better come see me after your lessons today." Eden simply nodded at her "Good girl." Ms.Andiron smirked at her and with that Eden was all flustered from the interaction and right before she left "Oh and Eden you will address me as Ms.Andiron or Miss. Nothing else."
Eden quickly left and attended her other classes, barely speaking to her friends.