Marry me?

Both Miss Andiron and Eden were talking and laughing the rest of the night. Eden let out a content sigh. "I don't think i've laughed this much in a while. " Eden said smiling from ear to ear basically.  "Same, I've had such an amazing night with you." Both Miss Andiron and Eden were smiling looking at each other. After a minute, Eden stood on her toes and kissed her. Miss Andiron hummed in surprise and deepened the kiss and smiled into it.

Miss Andiron pushed Eden back on the bed. As they both giggled. Eden put her hands around her back and pulled Miss Andiron down, and smirked at her. Andiron arched an eyebrow, "Is that how we ask for things now..?" "Well no but it's how i'm asking now" Eden smiled and said before kissing her again. Andiron slowly pecked kisses down Eden, while slowly pulling down a skirt she was wearing. Eden groaned as she got to her inner thighs. Miss Andiron put her mouth directly on her clit, she made another soft gasp in response. She ran my tongue in a circular motion around her clit slowly at first; then picked up speed. She continued what she was doing, adding in a second finger and slid it slowly inside of her, pushed in and out, enjoying how wet I saw making her. "Sweetheart." she said with a not-so-sweet tone. Eden whimpered. "Y-yes ma'am..?" She asked with pink cheeks. "Let go for me." she cooed in her ear. As Eden did so she threw her head back and arched her back. "Miss Andiron!" Her face flushed with a pink tint to her face. Eden smirked at her, "And what's that look for?" Miss Andiron asked. In a swift motion Eden flipped her onto her back like she was. "For this" she smiled and kissed her, then started down her body like she did.

_______________________________________

10 years later.

Miss Andiron and Eden have been together for 10 years now happily. Eventually Eden's parents came back and they found out. Since Eden graduated by the time they came back, they had accepted her. "I have a surprise for you." Miss Andiron smiled happily. "Oh..? And what is that?" Eden questioned. "I want to take you somewhere, so cmon let's go." Miss Andiron said. "okay okay." Eden let out with a giggle. "Close your eyes." Miss Andiron told Eden as they both got in the car. "Alright." Eden did so.
As they pulled up to they Cherry blossom tree Zelda once took her Miss Andiron spoke. "Don't open your eye until i tell you so." Happiness in her voice. Eden nodded with a smile. Miss Andiron led her up to the tree, and pulled out a ring. Miss Andiron took a deep breath "okay you can open now. Eden opened her eye and immediately smiled from ear to ear. "Will you marry me?" Zelda Andiron asked with hope and anxiety in her voice. "Are you kidding me?! Yes!" Eden practically yelled out of excitement and happiness. Zelda slid the ring on her finger and they shared a deep kiss.

The End

yes i know this last one is short ands i wanted to finish it up instead of leaving you guys hanging and i also have another book in the works so stay tuned!