5 - Mixed Up

- Yeona PoV -

I clench my hands in a fist, trying my absolute best to remain calm...

I am tranquil... I am the flowers blooming... I am the wind coming from the West...

A picture of a beautiful dandelion appears in my head. Nice, calm... but then his stupid face appears!!

"I hate him!" I suddenly scream making Sieun flinch.

I breathe heavily out my nose, letting the anger take over me.

"You look like a dragon," Sieun comments.

"How can he say all that stuff to me as if I can't literally kill him?!" I exclaim. "He does know that I have the power to do that right?!"

"Some people like to live on the edge," she shrugs.

I let out an obnoxious laugh. I end up laying on the floor, laughing it out.

"Your highness... maybe meeting with the suitors made you reach your maximum level of social interaction," Sieun says slowly approaching me.

I sit up immediately catching her off guard.

"I don't get why he's so blunt and awful," I create a fist and look at it clenching my teeth. "I can just punch him."

"Wouldn't be the first time," Sieun mumbles.

I let out a heavy sigh releasing my fingers from a fist. 

Wearing make-up and dollying up won't just do, and flattery isn't getting me anywhere...

Perhaps some special treatment?

- Jungwon PoV -

"These are your chambers my lord," the court maids say as they open the doors to an extravagant room.

My jaw nearly drops from seeing such fine decor, probably all from China. Not to mention the sheets made from silk, and the gold vases and picture frames. It's as if the King lived here.

"This..." I turn around and see Sunoo pointing at everything. "Is so unfair!" He stomps his feet.

Sunghoon walks in with his arms crossed, chuckling as he looks at everything.

"Somebody's a favorite," he comments.

"You're practically the King," Riki follows.

I scoff touching the fine art. Does the princess like me that much? Last night, she was punching me in the face, and now she's kissing my ass?

The last 6 suitors are going to be evaluated and taught lessons right here in the palace. We must also live here so that if one of us were to be picked as King, we would already be adjusted to the lifestyle.

I don't plan to stay long. I'll make sure I'll be kicked out soon.

Heeseung swings his arm around my shoulders, "Seems like you'll be staying for a very long time."

Did he just... did he just read my mind?

"Till death do us part time," Jaeyun comments touching everything in his pathway. 

"No way!" Screeches Riki in the dressing room.

We all run over to him and huddle around him.

"Is that..." Sunoo starts.

"King Yeonseok," finishes Heeseung.

We're all looking at a painting of King Yeonseok. Could this have been... his very own bedroom? I doubt it... right?

"Jungwon... might as well get your finest robes, because you're getting married," Riki says still in awe of the picture.

"I'm sure they have multiple paintings of him around the palace," I say.