Fighting & Stressed

y/n pov*

i was doing homework when i heard a knock on my door. "come in," i said in a low tone. "hey beautiful,"javon said. i got out a sad pathetic 'hi' back. "you good ma?" he said. "mhm" i hummed. "you don't sound too sure," he said. "oh my god javon i'm fine." i said. even tho i wasnt i didnt wanna explain myself.

"come here," javon said opening his arms. i got up from my seat, and walked over to my bed where javon was. i sat down next to him wrapped my arms and buried my arms into his neck. i wanted to cry so bad, i was so stressed. between school, my parents always fighting, them blaming me for their fights, drama, hate, and just everything i just wanted to disappear to be honest..

i loved javon. he was so great. "i love you y/n, i always have and i always will." javon said. "i love you too," i can't barely spit out. my voice was shakey, and tears were streaming down my face. my parents started fighting again, "you should go," i said to javon. "oh, ok" javon said. "i'm sorry, i love you," i said. "i love you more baby," he said hugging and kissing me. i laided down and just sobbed.

@y/nofficial

i couldn't be home right now

i couldn't be home right now.. they were still fighting they started yelling at me too.. i thought they were gonna hurt me. if i'm being honest they didn't care about me, they didn't care if i was home or not, if i was getting killed or not, if i was drinking my self to death. as long as i wasn't making them seem like bad parents they didn't care. i texted javon 'are you awake, i really need you right now. can i please come over.' i sent it. 'ofc baby.'

i got up and walked out of my room. "where are you going?" my dad yelled. "why do you fucking care, you never do go back to not caring." i yelled back. "DONT FUCKING TALK TO ME LIKE THAT." dad yelled slapping me in the face. "i fucking hate you!" i said. i ran out the door crying. i got to the walton's and knocked on the door.   "hi hunny, oh my are you okay? " jess said opening the door, "y-yeah. is javon here," i said. "yes hun he's in his room." she let me in and as i was walking to his room tears just started falling i couldn't hold them any longer.

"javon.." i said really low. "hey ba- oh my god what happened, your face?" he said. "he hit me javon," i said. "who?" he asked. "my d-dad." i said. "what the fuck, we need to tell someone." javon said. "javon please no. i know it's bad, but i love them.. i don't wanna get taken." i said. "but baby." he said. "actually javon, i'm gonna go. i'll talk to you later." i said leaving.

i sighed. i walked in the door. "what the fuck where you." dad said. i just started sobbing. "i'm sorry.. i'm sorry i'm such a bad daughter, i know you guys hate me. If i could be better i would.. i'll do whatever i can do make you guys love me again. i miss what we had, i hate all the fighting.. i just wanna be perfect for you guys." i sobbed.

i ran to my room, javon blowing up my phone along with jayla. 'you need to tell someone' they both said. fuck. he really told her. "dad mom i'll be right back i need to go grab something i forgot something at the walton's. i walked over and knocked. "can i see javon and jayla please." i said. "ofc," dj said opening the door.

i walked into javons room ofc jayla was in there i shut the door. "if you guys tell anyone, i stg i will never talk to either of you again. i talked to my dad, and mom. We are trying the best we can, and we are gonna try and fix everything. don't fucking ruin it for us," i said tearing up, javon come over to hug me. "please javon, i need to go," i said pushing him off me. i walked out the door.

i got back home again and just went straight to my room and went to bed. i woke up the next morning showered did my make up and got dressed for school.

your outfit:

i walked to school, usually jayla would bring me but i just ignored them

i walked to school, usually jayla would bring me but i just ignored them. i kept walking. i got to school. it really wasn't that long of a walk, it was like 7 minutes. i walked inside and walked to my locker. "hey baby," javon said hugging me from behind. "hi wanna," i said blushing. i grabbed my stuff from my locker. "how are you today baby," he said putting his arm around me walking to our first period.

"i'm fine, how are you?" i asked him. "i'm better now that i'm with you ma," he said. we walked into first period. he sat with his friends and i sat alone in the back, i wanted to leave tbh. "can i go to the bathroom." i asked the teacher. "yes," the teacher said. i got up so fast and rushed out the door. i came back like 5 minutes later. i sighed walking in.

the bell finally rang. javon and i walked to our next class. he didn't have friends in this class so he sat with me. rebound right. i couldn't focus or anything. "hey you okay, you seem super out of it?" javon asked. "yea no, i'm good." i said. "y/n can i talk to you in the hallway?" the teacher said. "ofc" i said. we walked out she closed the door,

"hey, i've noticed you have really been able to focus, everything okay?" the teacher said, "yea, just didn't get a lot of sleep last night and just stressed. i have a lot of school work and stuff." i said lying. "okay, just making sure everything's okay." the teacher said. and we walked back in the room.