Break Up

Javon Jaden and i went out to the living room and we sat down, i was between them. Everyone looked at us funny. i couldn't look at anyone but javon and jaden, it was too awkward. i wanted to cry again. "oh my god guys can we watch chicken girls?" gabby asked. "sure, isn't brooke in it?" jayla asked. "yeah," gabby responded. we put it on. then i saw him, i saw rush little rush. i knew that was him plus brooke was it in it made sense.

i started to cry thinking about it. javon noticed and put his arm around me. "it's okay," he whispered. jaden then noticed "can we turn this stupid show off, it's so cringey their acting sucks." jaden said. "seriously the dumbest show ever," javon agreed with him so they'd turn it off. "what do you guys wanna watch then?" gabby asked. "put on like outerbanks," javon said, he knew it was my comfort show.

"actually we are gonna go to bed," jaden said. "yeah we are really tired," javon said. he stood up and reached for my hand. i stood up, then jaden javon and i went to my room. we watched movies til i fell asleep, "jaden i'll stay in here with her," javon said. i felt jaden get off the bed, "goodnight," "night jaden," javon said. it was around 3 am i woke up and saw javon in my bed. i got up and went to the living room. i grabbed a blanket and turned the tv on i wasn't too loud or anything so no one would wake up.

i put on obx and laid back. i couldnt fall asleep, so i texted rush. bad idea probably, shouldn't forgive him so easily. 'rush are you awake..? i need someone.' i texted him. 'yeah wassup?' he said. 'can you just come over?' i texted back. 'be over in a few!' he said. a few minutes later i got a text, he was here. i got up and went to the door. i opened it he said hi, but i instantly just hugged him. i started crying. "baby what's wrong?" he asked. "i missed you so much, and just the thing with you and kylee, and everything just sucks so bad right now," i said sobbing. "come on baby," he said. we walked to the couch and sat down.

he laid down and i laid on him. we slowly fell asleep. i woke up to pounding on the front door. it was 6 in the morning. "hi brooke," i said. rush instantly got up. "is rush here? he's gone and our flights in a few hours," i said. "u-um, yeah." i said. "baby bro there you are, mom and dad were worried, and we gotta go pack." brooke said. "your leaving rush.?" i asked. "i'm sorry," he said. "you didn't even tell me!" i said.

"look i'm sorry, i have to go." he said walking out. i started crying so hard. i was being loud to? javon heard and come in the living room. "hey, whats going on? what happened?" he asked. "r-rush.. we was over then brooke came and said their flight was in a couple hours and and he-" i started crying harder. "he didn't tell you.?" javon finished my sentence. i shook my head yes. he hugged me. "javon.." i said. "yeah?" he pulled away. "i love you," i said. "i love you too," he said.

i guess it was just heat of the moment or something. i was too sad to care, it wasn't really a big deal tho. i sighed clinging onto javons waste. he was taller than me by a good 6 inches. "i'm sorry for everything," i said. i cried more putting my face into his chest. he picked my chin up. "you have nothing to be sorry about. i do, not you," he said. my phone dinged. it was rush.

'we should break up.. we are gonna be hundreds of miles away from each other, and probably never see each other, maybe we will see each other again soon. Maybe we are soulmates, who knows. i love you with all my heart y/n.'

i was in shock. i started shaking, and hyperventilating. i know we just barely met i really thought he was the one. "what?" javon said. i handed him the phone and cried into the pillow next to me. he grabbed me and pulled me into a hug. "i love you beautiful," he said to me. "i-i love you too," i said. i looked up. he was looking at me as well. i leaned in a kissed him. he kissed me back. we were kissing for a good 30 seconds, when jayla kylee jaden and gabby came out of jaylas room.

"what the fuck," jayla said. "you're cheating on rush?" kylee said "ew cheaters are gross," gabby said. "maybe she has a reason." jaden said glancing at kylee. "guys shut up, rush broke up with her, didn't tell her he was going back to cali, and y'all know kylee and him were mad close at the beach." javon said. "p-please stop talking about him," i said my voice was breaking. "it's okay baby," javon said putting his arm around me. "i didn't mean to kiss you. i'm sorry," i said. "don't be sorry, i understand," he said.

"i'm sorry about the bet thing y/n.. i really do like you, i liked you before it became a bet and i still like you, i forgot it was a bet honestly. til the day you heard it was i remembered it was a bet. i love you so much y/n." javon said to me. i hugged him, i pulled away and kissed him again.

"i love you more javon," i said..