"are you y/n y/l/n?"

The school day was finally over, but now i got to go home. Jayla dropped me off, she looked so guilty when we pulled in and the cops where there. i got out of the car. "are you y/n y/l/n?" The officer asked. "yes who's asking." i said. "I'm officer cooper, i'm here to follow up on a case opened due to abuse. I'm here with Ms Lauren from CPS," he said. fuck my life. "I have no clue what you are talking about officer," i said. "well we still legally have to investigate," he said.

"Well as the only child of my mom and dad, they do not abuse me or anything.  We have an extremely great relationship. They are my best friends," i started tearing up. "I hate how one call can just do anything to you, like separate you from your parents.. even if it's not true," i started crying more, "i don't wanna be taken from my parents, they would never even hurt a fly, would you wanna be taken from your parents if someone made a false rumor.?"

i asked the officer who now had a guilty look on his face. "i guess since we have no proof and just a call from someone we might not even know knows you, we can't go much into it. but we will be back if we hear anymore about it," he said. "t-thank you officer," i said before walking into my house. i cant fucking believe them. i made sure the cops were gone, i walked over to the walton's.

"can i see javon?" i asked jessica. "ofc" she said. i walked up to his room, "you fucking called the cops? what the fuck is wrong with you?" he said. "what the fuck are you talking about." he said. "cops and cps were just fucking at my door, and the only person i told was fucking you," i said. "baby. i told jayla. did you forget about that? it was probably her, she was super worried for you." he said. no wonder as soon as she saw them she looked super guilty. i left his room, he called after me.

i walked into jaylas room. "why would you do that to me," i started crying. "y/n i-im sorry." she said. "i don't wanna hear it your fucking dead to me," i said leaving. "im sorry baby i shouldn't have told. but once you left that i was crying so much for you. she wouldn't leave me alone about," he said. i just hugged him, super tight.

                                        _____
It's had been a week since that whole thing. i blocked jayla on everything, cut all contact with her. she was quite literally dead to me. Javon and i were doing pretty good. javon texted me asking if i want to go on a date, for the 4th time this week.? I texted back saying 'ofc' it was fun but it was odd how many times he'd ask. i texted him back. 'can we just watch movies at my house for the night.? we've gone out so much.' i texted. 'uh ig' he said. 'actually nvm.

i have things today, we can tmr or something' i responded to his 'uh ig' he seemed really annoyed. he kept texting me asking what i was doin. i was at my desk trying to catch up on school work. my door opened i turn my head "hi dad" i said, "hi sweetie, there's people at the door for you," he said. "okay can you just tell them to come up?" i asked. "yeah," he said. my door opened again. i turned to see who it was, it javon and jayla. fuck my life.

"i'm really busy right now, you guys should go," i said. "doing what?" javon said annoyed. "i'm trying to catch up on school javon. i'm extremely stress, and this isn't helping," i said. "what do you mean this," he said. "you and jayla showing up here like this. Please leave, i really need to do this work javon." i asked.

"jayla i'll be home in a minute you can go ahead," javon said. jayla left. "baby, are you okay?" he asked. "i don't even know, it's just really stressful." i said. he hugged me, "want me to help you? or we can watch a movie and you can take a break," he said. "can you please help." i asked. "yes," he said.

he actually helped really good, and i finally had it all done. We ended up falling asleep, i woke up to javons phone ringing a bunch. "javon wake up, it's your mom" i nudged hun. "yeah mom?" he said. "where are you!?" jessica said. "i'm at y/n's" he said "do you know what time it is?" jessica said. "no," he said. "its 3 in the morning, please come home right
now." jessica said. "alright," he hung up on her. "i got to go baby, i love you." he said. "i love you too wanna." i said before falling asleep again.

i woke up took a shower and stuff i got dressed, i really didn't wanna go to school.

your outfit :

+black and white jordans

i walked out to go eat. "need a ride to school sweetie?" dad asked. "yes please," i said. we were getting better, so was mom. "i really don't wanna go to school." i told dad. "how about if you go to school, i'll pick you up from school and we can go shopping." he said. we were kinda rich.. he had a really good paying job, so he didn't really care how much was being spent.

"bye dad love you, see you later have a good day." i said. "love you too sweetie, i'll be here waiting as soon as you get out." he said. i walked in the school i saw javon with jayla and i just ignored them. i got to my locker, i grabbed everything i need. As i walked to first period javon came running behind me and put his arm around me.

"hey ma," javon said. "hi baby," i said back. "how are you today?" javon asked. "i'm good." "that's good," javon said. we got to first period. javon and his friends were being so loud and annoying. "jared move over there." the teacher said pointing to the seat next to me. omg. "hey ma," jared said. i just ignored him. "playing hard to get huh?" jared said. "i have a boyfriend." i said. "so, javon don't have to know,"  he said. "OH MY GOD, NO!" i shouted at jared. everyone looked at me. "everything okay ms
y/l/n?" the teacher asked. "no can you please move jared, he's making me really uncomfortable." i said. "you good baby? what happened." javon said come to sit next to me.