New guy

it had been a couple days, the rest of vacation i had sat in my room crying. we were finally leaving.  i loved it for the most part. i just wanted to be in my bed. we got on the plane and i was next to javon we didn't hate each other or anything but it was hella awkward. i put my headphones in and look out the window the whole time trying not to cry. we were on the plane for a couple hours now when my airpods died. "fuck," i whispered. i started crying. i don't know why ive just been so emotional.

"hey hey, what's wrong," javon asked. "nothing javon," i said. he didn't say anything he just gave me a look and hugged me. "i love you javon. thank you for everything," i said. "i love you too, and you're welcome," he said. we let go he grabbed my hand and i put my head on his shoulder. we fell asleep like that.

"y/n, wake up," javon said. "we landed." "okay," i said. we got off the plane and they all started walking. i was falling behind, i was so tired. javon noticed and turned around. "you ok?" he asked. "yeah, just tired," i said. "get on my back," he said. "no javon it's okay," i said. "just get on," he said. "fine," i said hopping on his back. We got our rental cars and left. i didn't care what car i was in, but javon insisted on being with me.

we were in the way back, i laid my head on javons shoulder, grabbed his hand and fell asleep. we got home i was still asleep so javon carried me up to my room. he put me on my bed, he was about to walk out. "javon wait.." i said. he stopped. " hey, is everything okay?" he said. "yeah, please just stay," i said. "i cant y/n" he said. "why?" i asked. "i have stuff do to.." he said suspiciously.

"like what javon? it's almost 8" i said. "don't tell anyone. i'm sneaking out to see lalia," he said. i didn't know what to say. "oh." i said boringly. "it's not like that y/n, you know i like you right?" he asked. "i didn't javon. but it quite frankly doesn't seem you do if your going to sneak out to see a girl," i said. he comes over and sits next to me but i move. "javon, if you like me why are you meeting another girl?" i asked. "i don't know, she's hot?" he said. "your unbelievable javon," i said.

"how?" he asked. "i think everything today was a mistake, holding hands, hugging, you carrying me, just you being here. i'm so glad we didn't kiss because god i would've regretted that so much," i said. "you don't mean that," he said. "i do javon, with every bone in my body," it was silent. "think you should leave javon." i added. "are you kidding y/n,"

"no javon, please leave," i said. "i'll do anything y/n, i    really like you." he said. "javon, did you forget about the bet? or this girl, or literally everything you've done to me?" i asked.

"i know baby, and i'm sorry. i'll make it up to you. i'm gonna cancel on lalia. it was  too make you jealous. it was stupid i know. i'm so hung up on you y/n. your all i think about from when i wake up to sleep. i dream about you all the time. i imagine as doing couple things like going to carnivals together and me winning you stuff, us going swimming together and me throwing you in the water. when i see or smell certain things i think of you. i think your eyes are beautiful, and you have the cutest smile. i love when your hair is messy because you never care.  i'm tongue tied, sweaty palms i turn red. i'm literally stuck on you y/n," javon said.

"javon i-" he cut me off. "forgive me, i know im doing this all wrong. im trying my best to tell you. im hoping you feel what i do." he said. i kissed him. i couldn't help me. i still really liked him. i was just mad but i couldn't be mad anymore. "your so cringey javon," i smiled. "what does this mean?" he asked. "you know what no, javon. you hurt me. i need some space. forget anything that happened today, please," i said. "okay, but i'm not giving up." he said.

                                 ____________

a couple months later i had started talking to a kid from my school. he was one of jaden's friends so he wasn't a complete stranger. he was pretty cool. he was nice funny and hot but that was just a bonus. we were hitting it off pretty well. we've been talking for a few months actually. his name is connor, he has blonde fluffy hair and beautiful green eyes. he's taller than me by a good amount. i really liked him. i hope he really liked me.

i was walking to class when i saw javon. he came up to me. "oh hi javon," i said. "hey y/n," he said. "i've been meaning to talk to you. do you think you could come over after school?" he asked. "um i had plans with connor but i could come over for a couple minutes before." i said. "okay," he said. we walked to class together. we walked into class and all of javons friends were hyping him up. "yo javon and y/n are back together?" one of them said. they just kept going on. of course it was the one class we had with connor, and javon didn't deny anything.

i was blushing tho. i wanted it to be true. "you and javon?" connor asked. "um no, he asked me question before class and we just walked together. all his friends think we are together now," i said. "oh," he said. "don't worry," i said. the bell had rang and i found javon. we walked home together. "so javon what did you wanna talk about?" i asked. "you and i.." he said. "what about you and i?" i said. "i miss you, i miss us y/n. i know you have a good thing going with connor but you've been on my mind ever since that night." he said.

i was shocked to be honest. "i haven't stopped thinking about you, i've dreamt about you and i. i'll do anything y/n. i love you so much and i always have." he said. "javon.. i can't do that to connor," i said. "i understand," javon said. "i have to go changed," i said.

outfit:

connor texted me he was on his way so i went downstairs

connor texted me he was on his way so i went downstairs. i opened the door and saw javon. "y/n," he said. "i love you.." he said. i kissed him. i don't know what happened. something took over me i don't know. "oh my god." i said. "javon i'm sorry." i say panicking. "connors gonna be here any minute and i just kissed you. fuck, i have to cancel. i can't talk to him anymore. this is gonna crush him but i have to tell him." i say. "y/n calm down. it's gonna be okay," javon said comforting me. "i'm gonna text him." i said.

me: connor i have to cancel.
connor: why
me: i don't think i can do this anymore.. it's not you your a great person and i really enjoyed what we had, but i never fully lost feelings for javon. i just need a break from relationships right now. we can still be friends and i hope our paths cross again.
connor: it's okay, i completely understand. i knew this would happen it's pretty obvious you still have a thing for javon

i left him on open. i felt bad, and i felt like a whore if i'm being honest. i sat on the swing on the porch. javon sat next to me "are you okay?" he asked. i looked up at him. there was a lot of tension. i just kissed him. i couldn't help it. i couldn't stop thinking about him either.