it was a bet?

i started crying. "i was just a fucking bet?" i said walking in. "what no" javon said shyly. "fuck you javon, i never want to see you again. this, us we fucking done, i hope you never find love again. and if you do i hope that you were just their bet." i say running out.

i fucking knew something was up. ofc he didn't actually like me. i mean come on. i ran up to my room crying harder than ever. i locked the door and wouldn't come out for mom or dad. mom and dad were close with jessica and dj so i really hope she doesn't go over there..

jayla jaden and javon were all blowing up my phone and shit. i wanted to leave, i decided to shower and stuff. i went back and laid down and cried more.

javons pov*

i felt like shit. it was a bet but i really fell for her.. i heard the doorbell ring. the door opened. it was
y/n's parent. fuck. "hey.. does you think of the kids might know what's wrong with y/n? she came home crying harder than she ever has and locked her self in her room.." her mom said. jaylas walked in there, "ask javon and jaden. they know." jayla said. what the fuck jayla. "JAVON JADEN COME DOWN HERE PLEASE!" i heard mom yell. fuck. i whipped my tears and went down the stairs.

"hi." i said. "do you guys know what's going on with y/n?" her dad said. i gulped but stayed quiet. "it's a long story.." jaden said. "well we'll listen," her dad said. we sat down in the living room.

                                   __________

"she over heard me and javon talking about it earlier.." jaden finally finished explaining. "javon is that true?!" mom said in shock. i felt as if i was about to cry again. "y-yeah." i struggled to get out. "you need to go talk to her." jessica said.  i got up and left. i walked over to there house. i just walked in. they told me too. i walked up to her door and took a deep breathe, i knocked. "go away!" she said sobbing. fuck. "it's javon.. please let me explain everything," i said. "no fuck you.." she started crying more. "just open the y/n." i said. i heard it unlock. "you have 10 minutes." she said.

y/n pov*

i'm glad he was here but i hate him so much. he walked in a hugged me immediately. "i'm sorry. It was a bet, but as time went on with you i forgot about it, i liked you before we started dating y/n.. i'm in love with you. then the way you were at the party to me made me upset, jaden turned it into a bet. i didn't think i could get you so i just accepted it. i know it was dumb, and i should've just told you everything rather than you finding out on your own but it never crossed my mind." he said.

"what about you and bianca?" i said crying still. "that was nothing." he said guilty. "she kept texting me and stuff, i didn't want it." he said. "oh so you didn't like her post, or comment heart eyes on her post? that was just a ghost?" i said. he gulped nervously and stopped talking. "i fucking knew it, your just a cheater javon. you need to leave," i said. "it's not cheating," he said. "what the fuck javon? stop trying to make yourself seem like the good guy. if you are you wouldn't have done any of this!" i yelled at him.

"you have one more minute javon." i said. "we didn't date or anything y/n, that was the one thing that happened only comments that one comment. that's it, i'm sorry i did it, i was just being nice" javon said pretty convincing. "you couldn't have told me this 10 minutes?" i said madly. he just kissed me. i missed that. "javon you can't just kiss me and think everything is gonna be alright," i said. "you sure?" he said kissing me again. i couldn't stay mad at him. maybe i was still a little mad, but just everything about him made me miss him like crazy.

I wasn't mad, til everything came rushing back. "javon you should go." i said. "wait what? i thought everything was fine?" he said. "javon you and jaden fucking bet on me? that you could make me fall in love with you, for all i know your still trying to lead me along. i can't trust you, that's something your gonna have to learn," i say crying. "please go!" i yelled getting up and walking to the bathroom. i didn't leave til i knew for sure he was gone. i walked out as soon as my door closed and i just started crying hysterically, i couldn't help it. mom and dad came back 5 minutes later and heard me.

i was sitting on my knees with my head on the ground sobbing. then ran up the stairs and ran in. "oh my hunny," mom said. "come on," dad picked me up and put me in back. "it's gonna be okay," mom said. i just wanted to disappear.

                                   ________

we were on vacation for the next 12 days. finally, didnt have to see javon. i got home "y/n we wanna talk to you." dad said. "we are going to bahamas!" mom said. "wait really!?" i asked excited. "the walton's will be going with us as well, as kylee, jaden's girlfriend, and a bianca?" my face turned white when i heard bianca's name. "hunny you okay? you look like you just saw a ghost?" mom said.

"y-yeah no i'm fine. just really excited to see kylee." i said. "oh okay, we'll the flight is at 5:45 am so go pack and shower then go to sleep. we got to be up at 3 atleast." mom said. my