love is pain

my face turned white when i heard bianca's name. "hunny you okay? you look like you just saw a ghost?" mom said. "y-yeah no i'm fine. just really excited to see kylee." i said. "oh okay, we'll the flight is at 5:45 am so go pack and shower then go to sleep. we got to be up at 3 atleast." mom said.

i packed about 10 bathing suits, 15 outfits, 3 pairs of shoes, hair brush, toothbrush, toothpaste, skincare, my mascaras and stuff. then in my carry on, my laptop, my nintendo, airpods and apple watch plus my chargers. i kept my phone on me. when you have wealthy parents and your the only child, you get a lot.  especially expensive ass trips to the bahamas. i showered then went to bed.

it was the next day. 2:30 in the morning when my mom woke me up. the walton's were up aswell. mom said something about getting to the airport early. We were all finally ready. then my mom told me bianca and javon had to ride with us. "mom i'm riding in the 3rd row so love birds here can have there own row." i rolled my eyes. "i guess that's fine." i put my headphones in and blast my music. javon tapped my shoulders. i paused my music. "your mom asked if you can turn that down, she's trying to do something and can hear it it's distracting her." he said. "she could've said it her self, now leave me alone" i said putting my feet on the seat and laying down.

it was like an hour drive to the airport so i just took a nap. we got to the airport and all found out were we were sitting. ofc i'm sitting next to javon and bianca is next to him, i get the window seat tho so it's okay. we finally boarded. i sat down and put my headphones in before javon could even sit down. i blasted my music. i wasn't about to sit here and listen to them.

bianca got up and went to the bathroom. javon tapped my shoulder, i ignored it. he tapped it again. "do you need something.?" i said extremely annoyed. "can we talk.?" he said. "javon leave me alone, go fucking talk to your girlfriend. honestly you've hurt me enough." i said. i felt like i was gonna cry, but i stopped myself. bianca came back and gave me a extremely dirty look. i don't even know why she doesn't like me. i haven't done anything to her.

________
it's been a couple hours, and we finally landed. we got off the plane. we grabbed our stuff and got rental cars. i had still had my headphones in. i haven't talked to anyone since before the slight besides javon. i didnt sleep at all during the flight i was running on 4 hours of sleep. we got to our vacation houses. mom and dad had one and the walton's had one. they decided to let us teens have one then them and daelo would have one. i was gonna stay with mom dad dj Jessica and daelo but jayla and kylee convinced me to stay with them.

there were four rooms. bianca and javon, jaden and gabby, kylee and jayla, then me, by myself. i didn't wanna be in the same house but it was either this or share a room with daelo, and he stays up all night raging on fortnite. as soon as we got to the houses i got the smallest room brought my stuff up there closed the door and went to sleep. i hated being on vacation with javon. i didn't wanna do anything. i woke up about a few hours later it was 6 pm. i decided to change and go out.

bathing suit

cover up

i walked out the room, everyone was in the living room watching a movie

i walked out the room, everyone was in the living room watching a movie. "where you going," javon said. "none of your business javon." i say annoyed. he gets and follows me. classic javon. "where are you going." he said. "away from you, leave me alone!" i said. "can we please just talk.?" he said. "fine oh my god," i said.

we sat on the porch. "what do you wanna talk about, there's nothing to talk about it. there's nothing between us anymore and you have a girlfriend javon." i said. "i'm really sorry, i don't like bianca.. i'm madly in love with you. i just wanna be with you, i thought maybe getting with bianca would make me move on but i cant." javon said. "javon, i can't handle this right now," i said crying. i then got up and ran away. i didn't know where i was gonna go. i just ran, i found myself on the beach. i found a big rock and i saw on it watching the sunset. i sat there with my knees up, my arms wrapped around my knees and my head on my knees.

it was beautiful and peaceful, all my problems were gone. Then i heard people, it all of them. "there you was," mom said. "we were so worried," kylee said. "thankfully javon remembered the direction you went in." mom said. "i wish he hadn't," i said standing up. "are you okay?" jayla asked. "i just everyone to leave me alone, please that's all i ask. last thing i need is to be pressed and asked about things." i said walking away to go back to the house.

it was around 8 now, they were all eating dinner. i decided to skip dinner, i didn't wanna see anyone right now. after dinner they all parted ways. i heard a knock on my door, "come in," i said lowly. it was not who i expected. "bianca?" i said. "they asked me to come check on you." she said. "well javon did," she corrected herself. "oh, well i'm fine. just need to be alone," i said nicely. "yeah, i'm leaving but stay the fuck away from javon, if i see you talking to him or by him again i will beat your ass. i don't like you, your just a dumb bitch. and you broke his heart." she said. i started crying. "GET OUT!" i shouted at her.

i blocked javon and bianca on everything. i deleted his contact. i laid there crying for hours. kylee and jayla came in around 10:30. "oh my god what happened?" jayla looked extremely concerned and upset. "b-bianca, she said if i didn't stay away from javon she'd beat my ass and shit, it's not even that or that i'm scared cause i'd be her ass. She told me i broke his heart. i don't know i guess it was just my breaking point, i hate hearing about him. everytime i think of him i just think of how he cheated and i just a bet to him," i said sobbing.  "he's a dumbass," kylee said.

"your a great girl y/n, she's jealous. she knows he wants you and not her. he won't stay away from you," jayla said. "yea, he loves you y/n." kylee said. "that's not what i want. i want him to not love me, i want him to move on. I want to hate him, why would he hurt someone he loves." i said. "i don't know, love is pain sometimes." jayla said.