Author Finally Remembers to Add Plot

I gasped. "Ryder Daniels?"

"Hello, babygirl." He smirked. "Or should I say my future wife?"

"No. I will never marry you!" I shouted. I'm still hurt. He betrayed me by not telling me that we kissed last night. And now he's asking me to marry him? How could he do this?

His radiant green orbs flickered. "You have no choice in this matter."

I turned to my mom. "How could you?"

She slapped me across the face. "Shut up. I'm going to take a business trip."

Then she left, never to be seen again.

I turned back to Ryder. "There's no way you'll get me to marry you!"

He smirked, his mint green orbs gleaming wickedly. "Get her, boys!" He shouted, snapping his fingers.

Suddenly, two buff guys appeared. I recognized one of them-- Chris, Malcolm X's crush. They each grabbed one of my arms and led me outside. I fought as hard as I could, but their grip on me didn't budge.

They led me to a luxurious car. Ryder opened the door and sat down.

"Oh no! There's no space in the car!" The two guys said. "Where should we put her, boss?"

"She can sit on my lap. Right, babygirl?" Ryder smirked.

"No!" I screamed. I squirmed, biting one of the guys in the arm. He lets go. I kicked the other guy in the crotch. He also lets go.

I tried to run away, but before I can take a step, Ryder put me in a chokehold.

"Listen, babygirl." He hissed angrily. "You are going to sit on my lap, and don't you dare disagree. Understood?"

I nodded, fearing for my life. But despite that, I still find Ryder hot. I can feel his rippling pecs on my back.

Ryder led me back to the car and closed the door. The two guys sat in the front, glaring at me.

This is going to be fun, I thought sarcastically.

~~~~

The ride was tense and uncomfortable. I lost track of where we were, passing blurs upon blurs of forests and towns. I lost track of the time, but approximately thirty minutes has passed. I shift in Ryder's lap uncomfortably, feeling his grip on my hips tense.

Sitting on Ryder's lap was not as bad as I thought. Throughout the ride, I could feel his breath on my neck, his hands on my hips, and something else.

There was a large thing poking me. I shift against it. For some reason, that sensation made the area between my legs heat up. I wonder why. I shift again.

Ryder's grip tightens. "Stop it." He hissed. I shivered at the sensation of his breath on my ear. My body tensed.

I decided to ignore Ryder and make small talk. "Where am I going?"

The other guy turned and eyed me creepily. "I want to have sex with you."

"Shut up, Billy Bobby Brown!" Ryder shouted.

"Yeah, shut up! Nobody likes you!" Chris shouted.

Billy Bobby Brown-BBB- flipped them off, sulking. I looked at Ryder and saw him glaring at BBB. If looks could kill, he would be six feet under.

"Who is he, anyway?" I asked, pointing at BBB.

"A jerk, that's who he is." Ryder pulled me tighter against him. "It's not the first time he cheated on his girlfriend."

I tried to move as far from BBB as I can, but Ryder's grip on me was too tight.

"Boss, do you have to marry her?" Chris asked. "She's not exactly the best person for this."