Relationship Problems

Ryder

"Bro, you gotta make things right with Brynn." Chris said, shoveling pancakes up his mouth.

"I am making things right with her." I said, eating my breakfast. "After yesterday, I'm sure she doesn't hate me anymore."

I smiled as I thought about last night. She looked so lovely and peaceful when she's sleeping. I wanted to sleep with her so badly, but sadly, I didn't. I carried her back to her bedroom.

Now, I wondered what it would be like if I slept with her. My pants tightened. My girth girthened. My pillar of justice strengthened.

Quick, think of something non arousing. My grandma in a bikini. Capitalism. The Evil One throwing my mom and my sister's scarred bodies into the fire, their voices screaming for help.

I looked down. My hardness was still there.

"Maybe you should take it one step further and ask her to be your girlfriend." Chris suggested.

I raised my eyebrow. "What's with the sudden interference with my love life?"

Chris looked away guiltily. "Malcolm X said that she's not going to have sex with me unless you and Brynn get together."

What? That evil maniac. How could that girl threaten not to have sex with a guy? And over something so minor as this?

I know I'm only thinking about this to stop myself from imagining Brynn and I being together. What an absurd idea. She would never date someone like me.

"Bro, that's a red flag." I warned him.

Chris pouted. "But I like her. She's the best, kindest, smartest person ever."

"You know, you don't have to submit to her will." I said, changing my method. "If she doesn't want to have sex with you, then fine. Don't have sex with her."

Chris sighed. It was clear he didn't believe me. "Just do it, bro. Please?"

"I'll think about it." I said.

Brynn

I woke up in my room. For a second, I didn't know how I got here. The last thing I remembered was falling asleep on the motorcycle.

I thought back to yesterday and smiled. That was one of the best days I have had in years. I love hanging out with Ryder

I walked down the hallway. I admired the walls around me. It had a sort of Greco-Roman style to it, but it also looked modern. I trailed my fingers along the white walls, wincing as my fingernails scraped it.

Suddenly, Heather appeared in front of me. That's when I remembered that I should talk to her. I followed behind, trying to spot a chance to talk to her.

I followed her down three hallways and a bunch of rooms. I wonder where she's going.

"Sup, Brynn." Jake suddenly appeared next to me. I jumped.

"Shush." I whispered.

"Guess what? I-"

"Shush." I said again. I looked around. At that moment Jake distracted me, Heather slipped out of my sight. I tried to calm myself down.

"What do you want?" I asked.

Jake looked at me weirdly. "What's with the mood? You on your period or something?"

"I was following Heather but now I don't know where she went." I sighed.

"I know where she is." Jake said. I looked at him in surprise.