Chapter Six

Ahmed was riding around in the Arena training when he saw Tim Fleming standing at the entrance.
He trotted over and dismounted wondering what he was here for.
"Tim what can I do for you ".
"I was just wondering if you were still interested in Amy, I mean your going to Europe in two weeks, you could take her with you, you know how good she is with horses".
"Mmmmm, well it's like this Tim, you see my concern is that Amy is to scared to go near a horse any horse even Spartan her own horse. Oh, there's another problem as well".
"What's that, I'm sure we can sort something out".
"I think this is even over your head Tim, and your the one who caused it. Your Daughter Amy is Blind and scared, and I know this sounds harsh but she is of no use to me, Business wise or romantically, so leave me alone. I've given her a good compensation package that should help her through out her life so she won't need for anything".
"How Much, first I've heard about it".
"Well that's none of your business Tim it's Amy's business, so goodbye Tim".

It was Dinner time at Heartland and Amy and Ty had it sorted to a tee.
He would cut up her meat for her and anything else where she had to try and cut it up for now, eventually she would work out her own way of dealing with it.
Amy knew she needed to get over how scared she is regarding Horse's and her and Ty were going to work together on it as she missed riding so much.
Ty wanted to try outside as being in a Stable is where it all happened.
"Evening all, Just in time for dinner I see".
Amy went rigid which didn't go unnoticed.
"NOPE".
"There's always enough food left".
Tim made his way through the far door to the table and saw empty bowls and Peter sat at the table.
"Ahh, General your here, that explains why there's no food left".
"That's not the reason Tim, you see unlike you Peter was invited for dinner".
"Well I'll just sit here then and talk, you see I found out something today that I wasn't aware of because as usual I'm the last to know in this family".
"Well we never know where you are that's why and because you blow up".
"Well I usually have a reason to blow up".
"You just make it a reason to blow up".
"Whatever, anyway I found out that Amy is scared of horses, I mean since when have you been scared of horses, you've been around them since you were little, come on Amy get yourself together, Ahmed had a Job all lined up for you in Europe for Four Months".
" First of all,,,,,,".
"I want Amy to tell me not you Jack so come on Amy, lost your voice have you, letting other people speak for you".
"DAD, that's enough ".
Amy got up with tears running down her face and using her white cane walked to her room slaming the door behind her.

"I can't believe you just did that Tim".
"Oh shut up Ty, your hopeless".
"Hopeless, I wasn't the one who took her out of Hospital seriously ill and you took her off drugs to stop her brain from swelling, your the reason she's blind Tim or have you forgotten what you did".
"She could still work with horses".
"How Tim when she can't even see them".
"There's ways around everything, and Ahmed was interested in Amy in a romantic way".
Ty was completely dumbfounded, even Tim knew he and Amy were engaged, he was even pleased when they told everyone.

"You know Amy and Ty are engaged and you still haven't accepted that your to blame for Amy's Blindness, what is wrong with you. She can't work unless she can see where the dam horse is. Your the one trying to push her into things she can't do, Just leave her alone, she's still coming to terms with everything, now leave".
Tim got up and walked out completely missing what Ahmed said about not being interested in Amy anymore.
But then he stopped and walked back in.
"There was another thing no one told me, how much did Ahmed give Amy for compensation".
As if they'd organised it beforehand everyone said at the same time "NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS ".

To be continued