18. country boy*

PARKER

Dakota and I rush into her room and she slams the door closed, flipping around to push her lips into mine, the embarrassed girl from earlier long gone.

My arms go around her waist, pressing our bodies as close as possible while slipping my tongue into her warm mouth and taking control of our kiss. As our tongues lap, an idea pops into my head and I pull away as she whines from the loss of contact, trying to pull my head back down.

"No," my voice is stern. "Go put on my jersey," I drop a hand to her ass, pressing her front to my growing bulge. "Now."

She smirks, removing her body from mine and disappearing into her closet. She comes out a minute later, wearing nothing but my jersey, and gives me a twirl.

"Fucking hell," I groan. Seeing my name plastered on her back only makes my growing hard-on more painful.

I take large steps toward her, picking her up by the waist and setting her on top of her desk. Her legs wrap around me as she yanks my head down, pressing her lips back to mine. Our mouths fight for control as I begin to grind my hips into her center, looking for relief.

"Parker," she moans, throwing her head back.

My lips find her now fully exposed neck, lightly sucking until I find her weak spot under her left ear. When I hear her breath hitch, I suck even harder, wanting to leave a mark behind.

Her hands tug at my hair while one of mine travels from her back down to her exposed core, and I run my middle finger through her folds, feeling just how turned on she is. I smirk against her neck, my tongue tracing a line back to her lips before dipping it into her open mouth.

I begin rubbing her clit with my thumb as she squirms under my hold. "Oh my god," my perfect girl breathes into my shoulder. "Harder, Park."

Grabbing her hair with my free hand, I pull her head back so our eyes meet. "When you wear this," I glance down to my jersey, "it's Coach."

On our first date, I swear I got a semi every time the name slipped from her pink lips.

She just nods in response, speechless as I quicken my movements, slipping a single finger into her tight opening. I can't hold back my moan, feeling the way she clenches around my finger and add a second, quickly locating her G-spot.

My mouth finds her ear, "who do you think of when you fuck yourself?"

Her breath hitches, "you, Coach."

Damn straight.

I pull my fingers from her and bring both hands to her knees, spreading them wide as I drop drown, eyes locked to hers the entire time. When she nods, I let my eyes fall to her glistening folds, licking my lips.

"Hold on tight, love." The second the last letter slips from my lips, my mouth attaches itself to her, licking and sucking harshly. One of my hands slides up and under the jersey, lightly pinching her nipples as I try to bring her to the edge.

Not even two minutes later, her body shakes as her head falls back, "yes, fuck. Right there."

She comes harshly on my tongue, my fingers pumping quickly as I try to draw out her orgasm as long as possible. When her body relaxes, I stand, placing my fingers into my mouth.

"New favorite flavor," my voice comes out deep, filled with lust.

She reaches out, wrapping a hand around my neck and bringing her lips to my wet ones, tasting herself. Her other drops to my crotch, feeling my cock over my jeans. Pushing me away, she jumps off of the desk, fingers pulling at my zipper. Wanting to be a gentleman and help her out, I rip off my shirt as she pulls my jeans down, leaving me standing in just boxers.