Resilince

The week went on and so did the drills but on the bright side my suspension is over today. The assignments from the classes Grace and I attend are completed,and I got Autumn to send me the assignment for the classes we have together. I was just laying in bed resting from a tiring day with father. 'Raven come here sweetie' mom linked me she was in her office even on most of her days off. Groaning getting out of bed I walked across the hall and stood in the doorway. She was typing away on her laptop but stopped when she saw me. "Seriously mom, when will we stop working?" I asked walking next to her. She started to giggle, lowering her laptop screen. "Well, as soon as you graduate" she replied, turning to me. She began checking the tags of my pants and shirt, even more weird she was measuring my head. "Um,mom, what are you doing?" I questioned.

"Don't worry about it too much, oh one more thing what are the colors you like again?" she asked me. "Silver..and black" she smiled and shooed me off by grabbing her phone.

I walked to my room thinking about how weird that was, but it is what it is. I jumped on my bed. It's a full moon tonight and dad did say to meet at the pack house but I'm not going. I've seen him all week. I'm not up for it tonight but I wonder what he has planned.  ‘Raven you know that isn't a good idea' 'Well I didn't say I'm not shifting I just won't be around the pack' I said to them they rolled their eyes. 'You know you're becoming rebellious, young one' , ' I know right I'm kind of loving it' I smiled as they rolled their eyes and disappeared in the back of my head. Chuckling, I went to my phone to see some messages from Autumn and Grace.

Autumn: where are you the pack is waiting

You: I know but I'm not coming go on without me

Autumn: you do know your dad linked us to meet at the pack this morning before nightfall

You: I'm aware but I'm not coming at this moment'

Autumn: Raven stop playing, seriously

You: I'm not'

Autumn started to call which I answered only to be met by a harsh alpha voice "Little girl you're really testing my patience with you, bring-" I hung up the phone I wasn't going to listen to him scream into my ears anymore, moving to Grace's chat.

Gracie: hey are you still grounded...

was wondering if you'd like to hang out by the creek for a while

You: sure I'll be there in about five'

She responds to me with an adorable sticker with a kitten smiling 'how cute' Willow spoke wagging their tail. "Agreed" I say with a big grin on my face I sent a smirking emoji back. A message appeared on top of my screen it was Autumn and she warned me that my dad is coming back. I jumped to my feet and quickly threw on something to wear. I threw on my shoes and ran to my computer chair to grab my hoodie. I heard the back door burst open and I couldn't help but smirk. The adrenaline was exciting and knowing how pissed he may be, I have somewhere to be right now. My only option now is out my window and onto the front lawn and I took it, I landed on the lawn and started sprinting down the block. I didn't want to bring attention to me as it is so once I was a block away I started to walk while catching my breath covering my scent. 

I got to her block and was soon in front of her residence. She was on her phone. She looked up at me. "Hey" I greeted. "Hey" she returned a smile. “I hope I didn't keep you waiting" I bowed, making her giggle. “No you didn't". She walked up to me, getting a bit too close. "Um.." she was looking up at me, her head tilted a bit. "Did you run here?" she questioned which I partially denied. She chuckled, rolling her eyes, I smirked. "Well shall we?" I asked. "We shall" she replied I grabbed her hand without realizing it, her body temp was slightly cold. I don't know why though I just felt like I had to do so. The creek was a big one Autumn and I usually hang around there if we were drinking.