Rumors

Raven

School, after two whole months I'm back at school. Things have been really chaotic. Back to the semi-boring classes I go to, Autumn Grace Riley and I had combined chemistry with something new our teacher came up with while I was out. Cross-grade teaching or whatever. We sat in groups of four for this experiment. Riley and I were paired with two other girls from her class and the class went on from there, after it ended Riley pulled me aside with a worried look. 

"Why does Grace look like she wants to murder you right now ". I turned to look around seeing her stare, that's new. " I have no idea," I shrugged. Maybe because those girls were handsy. She probably saw that but I wasn't paying them any mind. She'd still string me up for letting them touch me though.I felt a pair of eyes burning holes in my skull, I turned and Grace's eyes met mine and she was reasonably pissed. I gave her a small smile and waved but she walked away with a group of students to her next class. Well I've messed up.

From morning straight to lunch she ignored me, I admit I deserved it but it still hurt. We were at our usual spot. Grace and Autumn were having a full on conversation, while Riley and I talked about random things."Raven I heard that we have a match coming up" she called with a smirk. Break Riley and I had a conversation. I asked " With who?". " Take a wild guest" she leaned back crossing her arms as her grin grew wider. " Walker high" I raised an eyebrow, she nodded with an amused smile as I caught on.

Walker high, long term school rivals. We don't know how it started but it was believed that there's beef between the coaches or principles, nevertheless we ended up in this mess.

"But I'm unsure if the coach wouldn't elaborate," she shrugged. We continued our conversation, but Grace continued her silent treatment. I tried talking to her through our link but she ignored it too. I got fed up with her behavior and got up. She looked my way but quickly avoided my gaze. "We'll be right back" I remarked as I pulled her out of the cafeteria to the empty locker rooms. " Can you stop giving me the silent treatment?" I sighed sitting on a bench behind me. She looked amused leaning back on the lockers and tilted her head to the side. " Who says I'm giving you the silent treatment?" she replied.

"I don't know you tell me" I countered, her smile dropped and leaned forward never breaking eye contact with me. " That's because you let two girls touch what is mine" she growled. I growled with a small smirk " so you're jealous?", she rolled her eyes leaning back "I'm not jealous". " Sure you aren't " I smiled getting up, cornering her between me and lockers.

Grace

She asked if I was jealous. No honey I'm not jealous I'm possessive, but I'm not going to tell her that. She's lucky I didn't lose my cool in class. Now she has me trapped between her and a few lockers, I subconsciously bit my lip as her eyes grew darker as she took in my features. "Are you done, our friends are waiting" I muttered trying to slip away from her. She grabbed my chin making me look at her. " They can wait," she whispered before capturing my lips. " This doesn't mean you're forgiven," I said, pulling her closer. She chuckled "I know" kissing my neck, while a low purr rumbled from my chest. The bell rang before anything more could happen, I gave her one last kiss and patted her cheek before heading to my next class.

Emma

"Darling I'm fine, can I go now" he chuckled, it's been a month since that 'Blake' fiasco. Thanks to Grace he recovered a bit more quickly father told him to take his time and not to come back right away. But now he wants to go back. " Not tell I say you are" I mumbled in his chest, he sighed, flipping us over so I was underneath. " If I'm able to satisfy you three days straight while you're in your rut, I think I can go back to my normal duties" he stated with a smirk. I scoffed, pushing him off me and pulled the sheets over me while she laughed." Don't be like that baby I'll be back later" he cued, kissing my temple. " Fine," I grumbled. He kissed me again and left, who am I kidding my packs probably wondering where I am right now, little do they know I can't feel my legs right now.

Autumn

Math the mental abuse to human children, I swear I could strangle the person who made this torturous subject, but here we are now Rav and I slaved away trying to solve these algebra equations so we can get a decent grade. I was about to finish one coach, both of us out of class. Once she had all of us accounted for she took us to the court, we sat on the bleachers and waited for her to come back with the principal. " Have any idea what's going on?" a teammate asked us to shrug,we were just as much in the dark as her or maybe the rumours going around are true time to find out, she walked in with the principal with a giant grin on her face. " My girls!" she started " as you may have heard there's rumors going around that we have an upcoming match. Well, what if I told them they were true" she continued.

I don't know how but her grin grew wider, all of us looked on amused and turned to the head for confirmation, she nodded with a smirk. " We got ourselves a match with Walker High, and a few months before graduation so we have plenty of time to prepare. So postpone your plans for those upcoming weekends to come practice will be eleven to three" she remarked.

Raven and I rolled our eyes, leaned back and crossed our arms in sync. I swear this girls' my twin from another mother. The others let out sighs of grief giving up four hours of our weekend is a headache especially if our mates get needy. " Don't wallow, we've got to win this to earn bragging rights" the principal said before walking off. "Goddess we have three months before graduation so like a month before" Raven rambled. " Yeah maybe" I replied with a shrug. " Ms. Black a word" coach called for her to follow "brb" she stated leaving.

Raven

Coach pulled me aside to talk, great now I have to explain my absence again I thought ,but I was kind of right. " Look kid I know you've been thrown a lot, but what is up with you is everything straight at home" she questioned. " Everything's good coach just was at the wrong place at the wrong time" I smiled of course I couldn't give her the exact story she wouldn't believe that whole shit show.

She sighed, placing her hand on her forehead " are you going to be able to compete in this Raven" she asked me her voice in all seriousness. " Yes coach" I answered with a serious tone, she patted my shoulder and walked back into the gym. The bell rang signaling school was over, Autumn went with Riley and I carried Grace home like her father requested. The family situation is nothing too bad. " I'll call you when I'm free" she smiled as she pulled me into a kiss, I hummed as her hand trailed under my chin.

She pulled away with a smile "later.” She exited my car, I watched as she trotted towards the door and how her ass swayed at each step. ' Stop staring at my ass ' she told me ' you have no idea how bad I want to pound it right now ' , ' horn dog 'she giggled, closing the link. Every little thing about her has me in a better mood. I just love with my whole heart.

****
🤍