01

The h/c girl was running through the hallways as she already late to her first meeting with more people than just Mikey, her boss. She was never late, though after her last mission she forgot that time existed.
The body guards that were at the door, took a quick glance at her and one of them quickly opened the door for her.
Everyone around the table looked at her as she entered and Mikey let out a sign thought he was glad nothing happen to the girl.

"I'm sorry I'm late." she quickly said before find a free chair to sit on.
"As I said," Mikey continued as everyone attention was going to him. "All the gang's around Tokyo and Japan in general wants our heads. Working alone isn't safe for neither of you anymore. So I've made up some teams, a 2 persons team to be exact. You will work with them in missions and live with them. Don't let the attachment for that person affect your work." he continued keeping the same tired and bored expression.

Besides the Haitani brothers, y/n didn't knew anyone there, and she probably wouldn't know the Haitani's neither if Mikey wouldn't make her have some missions with them. So now she prayed she got paired up with one of the Haitani's since she familiar with their behavior, but at the same time she wanted to meet people as Mickey always keep her aside from knowing the others.

"Sanzu and y/n." Mikey quickly said and soon said another team.

Sanzu? Who the hell is Sanzu?

It wasn't her lucky day, since she wasn't in the mood to socialize, expecially with everyone looking at her since she was a new face there.
As soon as Mikey finish saying the pairs he quickly left and after a few seconds everyone shifted their attention to the woman or what was behind her. By Ran's smirk she could something was going to happen. She heard some movement behind her and as soon as she saw a little image of a nose she quickly hit it with her elbow, making everyone laugh. The girl looked confused at the males that were laughing and soon looked behind her to see a tall man, with pink hair, holding on his nose.

"She hit you hard, Sanzu." Ran said trying his best to die out of too much laughing.

Sanzu? He is Sanzu? Oh, I messed up.

"Fuck you." Sanzu humbled as his fingers where covered in his blood.
"I'm so sorry." the woman quickly said not being sure of what to do.
"A beautiful woman that knows how to break a nose. Interesting." he said as he left his hand fall since the bleeding wasn't going to stop any sooner.

She heard the other males in the back complaining, making bets, laughing and making fun of Sanzu, she didn't mind them since she didn't care about it to much. But she did care about her first impression which was ruined, for Sanzu specifically, since the other seemed to like her.

"Here. Have a tissue." she said as pulled out of her purse a small used pack of tissues.
"So tell me, y/n." he started talking after he wiped the blood from his face and put tissues in his nostrils. "Which place would you like better? Mine or yours?" he asked as he now made eye contact with her, making the girl confused and he quickly noticed that. "Mikey said to be togheter 24 hours out of 24 hours. Am i right, guys?" he asked his friend and they all gave a small 'yes'.
"Yours. I don't want you inside my house or near it." the girl quickly said received more laughs from the males behind her.

Though, the male in front of her was a bit confused. The first second, the woman looked nice and helpful but the second he mentioned something a little personal she became cold.

"Don't you have to take something with you, from your house?" the pink-haired male said with a smirk on his face.
"I do. But how said you'll come with me?"
"Mikey. Remember 24 hours out of 24 hours. If you weren't late you would heard that part too." he continued with the same confidence and the same smirk.
"Right." she awkwardly smiled.

(...)

"This is where you live?" the mullet male asked as he pulled the car in front of a complex.

He looked a little disgusted to the girl but he was actually a combo between disgusted and refusing. Since he was refusing that a woman like her, that was wearing an expensive suit and being honest everything about her was expensive from the top to the bottom from her makeup to her shinning hells, she could never live in such place. He refused believing that.

"No, of course, not. It's just one of places where I keep some of my clothes for emergencies." she said as she quickly got out from his car, leaving the male to look after her.

Interesting as always.