05

If last night, y/n felt like heaven the only thing she could feel now is pain running through all her body. As she slowly opened her eyes, she quickly noticed she wasn't neither in her room or in the living room and felt a arm hugging her waist tight.

It's his room. He caried me here while I was asleep. Fuck it.

If Sanzu will wake up and have a boner this won't end well for her. She didn't mind fucking with some random man from once in a while if she actually wanted to, but Sanzu was no way a random man. She was trying hard to find some excuses about last night or at least something to say back if Sanzu will make fun of her or teased her.
She was soon pulled out from her thoughs by a phone ringing, which wasn't hers and assumed it was Sanzu's.

"n/n, could you give me my phone." Sanzu asked loosing the grip around her waist.

Without saying anything she spread her arm out without lifting her head from the soft pillow and quickly give him the phone. As soon as his phone hit his hand he again hugged the woman tight, getting rid of the gap that was made between them and now y/n was also able to see his face.

"Boss!" Sanzu greeted as he accepted the call, Mickey's voice could be heard through the phone though the girl didn't quite understand what he was saying. "No, no. I had some work to do" the pink haired says as he took a quick glance at the girl "with y/n! You can ask her if you want." he continued with a proudly smile. "Boss? Oi! Boss?" he asked confused and quickly look at his phone. "He ended the call on me." he said pouting making the female giggle. "Oi, don't laugh at me." he said playfully hiting her head.
"Boss? Oi! Boss?" she started mocking him.
"Didn't your mother thought you that you shouldn't play with the fire?" the bubble gum haired male said while his hands traveled the woman's naked body.
"It was only one time don't think this will happen again." she quickly said getting his hand off of her and sitting up, straightening her back, giving the male a view to her back that was painted in hickeys.

The hickeys that were all in different colors, forms and measurements and that bonten tattoo she had on her lower part of her back and the redness her ass was covered in because of the continuous slapping were all like a paiting to her back view. Her front view was as well covered in hickeys from her neck down to her thighs, even her breasts were hiding under big hickeys.
She was now a living mess, she hated to admit that she actually enjoyed everythkng that happen that night but at the same time she wanted to keep their relationship professional. She wasn't going to ruin Mickey's hard work over a night stand with her co-worker.

"Why though? I already thought at other positions." the pink-haired said smirking as he admired the woman. "If you think that Mickey will be against you though wrong." he continued as the woman felt like he was eating her only with his eyes.
"We don't have feelings for each other and i don't need friends with benefits. I'm an-"
"Independent woman. Yes, yes, of course, you are." he cutted the womans sentence. "Like I care if you are independent or not. And if I'm remembering correctly you clearly said last night that you actually want another time." he said smirking as the memories from the last night hit the girl.

"Tell me y/n, do you like it?" the male said as pushed himself deeper inside her hitting every spot possible inside her.
"Fuck! Sanzu! Yes!" she could barely talked by all the pleasure and roughness she was going through.
"What about another time? Would you like one?" he said playing with her breasts as he continued hitting deep inside her.
"Yes!" she screamed from the top of her lungs. "Shit! Sanzu! You gonna rip me apart." she said trying to grab his hands somehow.
"Come on, sweetheart, don't be like this. We just started having fun. Let's not waste our time together with useless things when we can do this all day long." he said before pushing his hips so that his dick could enter even deeper and cummed inside the condom. "2 condoms down. We still have a box of them." he said as he pulled out and took out the condom and poured his cum on her back.

"Last night was last night." she said as she tried to get out of the bed but Sanzu was quicker than ber and pulled her back inside his arms.
"Don't play like this with me, n/n. You liked it, I like it, let's just keep it this way." he tighten the grip around her as her breast were pressed to his chest.
"Let's just leave it as a one night stand." she said pushing him so she could run away.
"N/n," he said whispered in her ear wih a sensual tone. "let's be lovers if you don't like being friends." he said slowly kissing her check.
"Fuck off."

She tried so hard to show no interest in him, when she knew that deep inside her she wanted more of him, of his touch. But she couldn't risk her life for this, not now, when things are unstable for bonten, for them two. She didn't want to risk losing her life because of a night stand since if someone will find something about her, Mickey will treat her as a traitor and eventually kill her and probably it was the same for Sanzu.

"We still have a mission to do, idiot." she hit his head, which gave her an escape and runned out of his room.