12

"What?" she said confused at the male statement. "I have to sit down for this one." she sit down on their couch as they just arrived home. "Repeat that again."
"There is this man, that i payed for him to get plastic surgery to look like me after i joined bonten. In case of anything. The male, already has a deadly illness and he will die by himself sooner or later so he agreed with my conditions." sanzu said trying to not laugh at the woman's facial expression and sat down next to her.
"Are you crazy?" she yelled. "How did you even managed to do that?" she asked again.
"You know, I have my ways, n/n." he smiled at her. "Listen to me carefully. After the tomorrow events, continue working for bonten, until i call you. Pretend I'm dead as they know, you can live here if you want. When things will be settled down, I'll call you and explain you what to do, okay?" he said pressing his forehead on hers, making the womans lips widen into a smile. "Will you wait for me?" he asked her desperately looking at her trying to understand an answer from her face.
"Haruchiyo, I've already agreed on you letting me pregnant and I agreed on being your wife too. What kind of question is that idiot?" she asked laughing and jokely punched him.
"I was making sure. Oh, and don't letthat Haitani touch you again." the female put a smirk on as his words were filled with jealousy.
"Why? Are you jealous? Or are you scared i might run away with him?" she teased him playing his tie, making him roll his eyes at her silly actions.
"Yes, I'm jealous. You've never hugged me." he said pouting.
"What do you mean? I hug you when we sleep and I also hug you when you thrust to deep inside me. I can say we hug daily." she smiled.
"Then let's hug again." he slapped her hands off of his tie, that he quickly took if off afterwards. "Let's do some hugging, n/n."

[...]

"Stay more." she said hugging the male tightly.
"Do you want Mikey to come here and actually kill me?" she shaked her head as a 'no' and quickly took her hands off him.
"But I'll miss you, it's not fair." she hugged the pillow that Sanzu used to sleep on it.
"Only now you show your cute and clingy side to me? This is not fair." he pulled his pants on.
"If you never call me, I'll find you, either dead or alive, and chop your dick off." she said pointing a finger at him.
"Yes, ma'am." she couldn't help but slime at his silly actions. "I will change my number pretty often, maybe daily, but I'll contact you no matter what, so don't change your number, I won't be able to memorize a new number." he said smiling awkwardly.
"Take care of you. I will be fine here." she got up from the bed walking towards the male.
"You won't be. They will suspect my 'death' and you'll be the first they will come to. If the suspect anything, even the smallest thing, run away." the female nodded. "I love you, n/n." he said smiling.

That's so clingy.

Ah, I will actually miss this guy.

"I love you too, Haruchiyo." the male's face turned red at her affirmation and tried to hide the look on his face. "I see a blush?" she asked giggling. "Wait, wait. You can't leave like this." she said running to get her phone. "We never took a photo." she said turning on her photo and open the camera app. "Smile, Haru." she smiled as she noticed the male getting more red and she quickly snapped a picture.

Haru? She gave me a nickname.

"Oi, y/n! I wasn't posing." he said trying to get her phone.
"Why? I think you look cute in it." she smiled backing away from the male.
"Let's take a good photo."he said as she was now trapped between the wall and the male, which her phone hidden at her back.
"I already have a photo. I want something else now." she let her phone to drop on the floor as her hands made their way to his face and quickly pulled him into a kiss.
"Ah, n/n," he broke the kiss looking into the female's eyes. "You ruined my speech, I was going to say I'll leave and I'll quickly come and kiss you so you'd never forget." he said smiling.
"I'm sorry." she giggled. "It's time for you to go, though." her expression soon changed.

She didn't want a photo with him, since she will never be able to forget how he looks like. She didn't want to kiss him, since she will never be able to forget how his kisses are. She just wanted to spend more time with him.

"Don't make that face to me. It's already hard enough, don't make it harder." he said pulling her into a kiss. "We will be back together even if it takes years. And when we will be togheter, I'll make you enjoy every second of our lifes together. I promise you this, y/n."