07

The drive home was quiet, from time to time Sanzu's hand would travel her legs.
Y/n couldn't deny she was turned on by his hand movement, yet she didn't want him to know. She wanted to break the rules so bad and just go around and fuck with Sanzu everytime she wanted, though the luxury her so called job was giving her was what she ever wanted. She slowly started not caring about what Mickey would think since he started to ignore her or make their conversations as short as possible, which pissed her off. Though, that kinda gived her some freedom, because she always had to report to Mickey what she was doing and keep him up with her life outside work.

"N/n." Sanzu called the woman that was taking to long inside her bathroom. "I also need the bathroom."
"You have one upstairs." she said starting to remove her makeup. "Thought, you can come in, I'm just removing my makeup." she said and male quickly entered the room, leaving the woman a little confused.

Sanzu took a quick glance at room and at the woman, paying attention to her slow and delicate movements. He started walking at the female and wrapped his arms around her waist and putting his head on her shoulder, her back being pressed to his chest, leaving the female questioning the situation but she didn't say anything about it.

"Why did you even put makeup on?" Sanzu asked after a while.
"Because i felt like it." she said trying to get closer to the mirror but his arms were keeping her in the same spot. "I was in the mood for it. Now if you could remove your arms that would be very pleasing, since i barely see what I'm doing." she said.

Sanzu didn't remove his hands, though he bend her over the sink, meaning that her face was closer to the mirror but her ass was pressed against his hard member.

"Is that close enough, n/n?" he asked with a smirk on his face.
"I'd prefer if I wasn't close to you, but guess what your needy ass is everywhere." she said in a sarcastic tone.
"Come on, n/n, i know you are needy too. You just need to admit it." he said as one of his hands traveled down on her body and got inside her pants.
"Just because you are that doesn't mean i have to be." she said getting unsure of what will happen next.
"Is that so?" he said and his hand slipped inside her panties, slowly playing with her clit. "You lied, n/n. You are so wet." he said smirking as the woman now tried to hold back her moans. "Come on, y/n, let it all out. I want to hear your slutly moans."
"I'm sure you don't." she gripped the sink and as soon as she said that, Sanzu's fingers got inside her giving him the moans he was so desperate to hear.
"Louder, y/n. I can barely hear you." he said pushing his fingers deeper inside her making her to moan louder.
"Fuck you, Sanzu." the female said after she cummed on his fingers and he finally got his hand out of her pants, licking his fingers.
"You taste so sweet, n/n." he excitedly said. "Wanna taste yourself?" he asked and quickly pushed his lips on top of hers. "See, you taste so good." he said after he broke the kiss.

Sanzu could imagine himself doing lots of crazy things while fucking someone but he never expected y/n to get on her knees and pull down his pants. At first he thought he was day-dreaming but when he felt her hand on his member he knew this wasn't a dream and even if y/n only played with his member he already felt like he was in heaven.

"Consider this a payback." the woman said quickly fixing her hair and she took the male's dick inside her mouth.
"And you say you aren't a slut?" Sanzu said trying to control his moans as he looked inside the woman eyes.
"Come on, Sanzu, let it all out. I wanna hear all your moans." she repeated what he told her while he fingered her.
"Then," one of his hands curled tangle inside her hair, making the female to open her mouth wide, knowing what will happen next. "make sure you take me all." he said as he pushed himself inside the womans mouth until his tip was hitting her throat. "Your mouth does miracles, y/n." he said as with every thrust he tried to reach deeper.

The woman gripped the males thighs as she felt like she couldn't take it anymore. She doesn't regret getting on her knees and actually have fun with Sanzu but she regrets letting him in control.
He pushed himself one more time, deep enough as his balls were hitting y/n's chin and to know she won't be able to spit his cum back and cummed inside her mouth, slowly pulling out. He pulled the female by her hair to look up to him and with the remaining cum on his dick he spread like a lipstick on her lips.

"Since you like wearing makeup. This lipstick suits you way better than the one you wear." he said helping the female to get up.
"Very funny." she rolled her eyes and looked for a tissue to wipe her lips.
"No, darling." he gripped her face making eye contact with her. "Let's not waste my cum since I didn't waste yours." he said as he watched the woman lick her lips. "What a good girl I have." he kissed her forehead and soon both of them left the bathroom.