11

"Come n/n, let him hear how good i fuck you." he said thrusting deep inside her once again.

After hearing that a man touch y/n, Sanzu went crazy. Of course, he wouldn't blame the woman, she was there to complete the mission. But he knew too well what was going inside the male's head, he thought he could fuck her better than any other male alive so Sanzu was here to prove him wrong. Sanzu was going to fuck her so bad that she would beg for more and for his cum inside her, all in front of that male.
Thought, until now, y/n tried her hardest to not moan and to not look inside that male's eyes or face, she was too embarrassed to face him but at the same she felt so good, bended over the desk with her arms behind her back, that Sanzu pulled everytime he thrusted inside her.
She knew how problematic this situation will be for both of them, expecially for Sanzu since he would take the blame on him and the other would also blame him, yet she couldn't keep her mouth shut anymore, she moaned so loud, action that only made Sanzu's dick harder and made him thrusted inside her faster.

"Yes, love, like that. Tell me y/n," he pulled the female's her making her face the male that was in front of them. "how good I fuck you? Am I the best?" he asked thrusting deeper inside her.
"You are the, ah-, the best, Haruchiyo!" she screamed her lungs out.

She was now unable to control her breath or actions. She liked way to much and she felt so good, that she wasn't able to form a complete sentence without adding a moan.

"Then, y/n, would you wanna carry my kids?" he pushed himself deeper inside her, hitting the entrance of her uterus.
"Fuck, yes!" she screamed and quickly after felt the deepest thrust and soon felt hot liquid running inside her.

None of them were that crazy, if y/n didn't agree to this he wouldn't have cum inside and even in her state, y/n, was sure and knew what to answer.

"That was such a reaviling moment." Sanzu said bending down on top of her to kiss her check. "Now, let's get rid of this fucker." he took his gun that was resting this whole time a the table. "Any last words?" he asked loading the gun and hear the man tried to say something. "Right, I forgot I taped your mouth. Such a pity." he pointed the gun at the male's head and didn't waited even a second and shot the man, leaving him fall back with the chair he was tied to. "Let's do this again at home." he turned back and fixed the female's hair, that tried to make her skirt look back as new.
"No, I wanna play 'let's see how long it takes Haruchiyo until he cums and if he ever cums we cut his dick'." she said annoyed, stucking his tongue out at him.
"If you don't want to give me a head-job put your tongue back inside it's place." he said starting to fix his clothes.

[...]

"You know everyone will find out about this, right?" she said looking outside the car's window.
"I'm 100% sure about that. And I'm also 100% sure Mikey would kill me." she turned her head confused at him.
"Why would he kill you?" she asked trying to connect dots inside her head.
"Sweetheart, do you really want to listen to a whole ass story?" he asked looking at her, waiting for the green light to turn on.
"If that implicates me and you, then yes." she said making the male giggle.
"Then promise to marry me after we get thing through." he said slowly running his thumb on her cheek.
"If you propose how you are supposed to, then yes." she said laughing at his confused reaction.
"What do you mean? There is a wrong and right way to propose someone?" he asked confused, as he never heard of something like that.
"Dumbass." she said jokely slapping the back of his head, signaling he should start driving. "Of course, there is. Don't forget how you are tried to propose to." she continued laughing at his reaction.
"Fuck you, y/n. I really thought there is right and wrong ways to propose." he pouted.
"What happened to 'n/n'? I liked the nickname." she said making puppy eyes.
"You-" he was stopped, hearing his phone ringing. "That's faster than i thought it would be." he accepted the call and put it on speaker, as he was going to tell y/n the truth when they get home.
"Oi, Sanzu! The hell you though you were doing?" Mikey's angry voice filled the car.

We fucked up.

"I didn't do anything, boss." he shortly replied.
"You tell me, that you didn't fuck y/n?" he yelled through the phone.
"Oh, I did. I guess like 15 times until now." Sanzu said with a smirk on his face.

Is he really planning to die?

"How high are you?" Mikey yelled again.
"Boss, I didn't took any drugs today." he proudly said.
"You either come by yourself tomorrow at the hideout or I'll bring you myself there." Mikey ended the call.
"Are you fucking crazy?" the woman asked quickly after the call ended.
"Crazy over you, maybe, but no. No that much, actually." he said smiling. "I won't die tomorrow if that is what you think is going to happen." he said calmly.
"Yeah, of course. You will only be breathless with no heartbeat, of course. My bad." she said rolling her eyes.

How adorable.

"Look, y/n, everything started when you joined Bonten."