🌸 1 🌸

In Jeon mansion, a bunny like creature 😂 😆 is sleeping and dreaming about his love 😍 ~~

IN THE DREAM-

A beautiful boy enters the room in a beautiful yellow saree and open hairs with coffee in his hands. He keeps the tray on the nightstand and opens the curtain and the sunlight enlightens the whole room. Then he come toward the bunny and whispers in his ears.

Tae- Good morning~

JK- Hmm (Nodding with eyes closed)

Tae- Wake up hubby~

JK- Hmm

Then Tae took a thick book and smacked his ass with it and the bunny flinched and sat straight on the bed realising that it was dream and then only an annoying alarm started to ring. JK glared at it and closed.

JK- Gosh, my Love😍 😍 ( Noticed the time: 7:50 am) Oh shit!!

After completing his morning routine he ran downstairs meeting a peaceful environment with a sweet melodious prayer lingering in the whole mansion. He saw his father and big brother sitting their with joining hands accompanied by all the maids and the guards of the mansion in the temple of their house.

JK tiptoed toward them and sat quietly beside Namjoon and when Namjoon sensed somebody's presence he turned around. JK quickly apologised for being late and requested him to cover him up later with signs. Namjoon chuckled on the naughtiness of the younger.

After the prayer ended Mrs. Jeon opened her eyes and saw her brother Eunwoo standing their with his wife Minsoo with garlands in their hand and smiling widely.

Mrs Jeon- Oppa sinu-i (sis in law) (smiling widely)

Eunwoo + Minsoo- Happy anniversary Dae-hyunah and Dae-wonah ( Minsoo put the garland around Mrs. Jeon's neck while Eunwoo did the same with Mr. Jeon)

Mr. Jeon-Thank you... Thank you so much Brother in law and sis in law.

Minsoo-And here are your favorite sweets.

Mr. Jeon- Omg such a lucky day to get the chance to have sweets made by dear sis in law.

Eunwoo-Yes yes now have this (Forwarding his hand towards his mouth when....)

Minsoo-Wait! It's the day where unnie should feed bro in law not you ( sarcastically)

Everyone laughs...

Eunwoo- (Chuckles) Ok ok my lord.. ( To Mrs Jeon) Here you go. Feed him

After Mrs Jeon fed Mr Jeon...

Everyone - Yayyyyyy. Congratsss

Mr and Mrs Jeon- Thank you !!

Minsoo- Ok now children come and have your sweets..

JK came running - Yes yes my dear sweets

Mrs Jeon hold his ears and - Yeah! Yeah! Always late for prayers but first for the sweets.... Huh!!

JK - Ahhhhh Mom! Mom! No mom ask hyung I was totally on time today reallyyyyy (Whining)

Namjoon came towards them smiling and touched her feet.

Mrs. Jeon- (Keeps her hand on his head and smiles) Be always happy.

Joon- Happy anniversary mom ( smiling)

Until then JK took some sweets from the bowl and ran away yelling..

JK- THANKS HYUNG... YOU ARE THE BESTTT !!!!!

Mrs. Jeon- Yahh!! Joon-ah that's not fair your love is spoiling this brat way to much ( Pouting)

Joon smiles and Mrs. Jeon fed him sweets lovingly and then the manager of his company Mr. Khan entered with Mark and a bouquet in his hand.