🌸 22 🌸

YG was shocked to see his room empty. He turned around and gave Mrs. Jeon a questioning look. Understanding his worry she answered with a smile.

Mrs. Jeon- l have shifted your things to the room upstairs.

But unlike his mother YG become more sad and headed outside the room raged.

Mrs. Jeon- Where are you going?

YG- To bring back my things from hyung's room.

Mrs. Jeon-But, you and Jimin have to stay there only after marriage.

YG looked at his mother with hurt eyes and said.

YG-How did you even think of it mom?

YG went to Joon's room and started to collect his belongings and Mrs. Jeon started speaking.

Mrs. Jeon- Yes, the entire fault is mine only! l'm to be blamed that l love you so much! Fight the world for you! Doesn't a mother even have this right?

YG-She does. Only if she doesn't differentiate between her children.

Mrs. Jeon-l didn't do anything. Joon left on his own.

YG-And you let him go?

Mrs. Jeon became speechless. YG continued.

YG-Tomorrow if l want to leave everything and go away....Will you let me go? Won't you stop me? (Tears started falling from both of their eyes) Right from childhood, hyung has respected you more than us. He has loved you the most. And you forgot all this! Try to recall mom, the Yoongi and JK for whom you are fighting with yourself. They would have left you and gone away long ago ! If hyung hadn't lost his arm to save their lives! For what happened to YN, you're blaming hyung.. Thinking of YN brings tears in our eyes and the name of Siwon fills us with anger. But are we less at blame than Siwon? The Jin sis in law whom we lovingly brought home as a bride....We made him a stranger just in a moment! When he himself is at the foot steps of motherhood! Isn't this discrimination? You've acted as a step-mother mom, not Hyung!

Mrs. Jeon slapped YG feeling hurt by his words.

YG-Nobody can take the placeof Joon hyung and Jin sis in law. Neither in this house nor in this room and nor in this heart. And if your condition is that l have to step into hyung's shoes...and Jimin into sis in law's...l swear by Jin sis in law, l will never get married!

Mrs. Jeon gasped on his words. Tears were falling uncontrollably from her eyes. After keeping all his belongings in his room. YG rushed outside and went to the Park mansion.

In the Park mansion,

YG-Uncle, forgive me. l can't get married.

Mr. Park- (smiled) l knew this would be your decision. Where our tradition says to honours the brother as a father and his wife as mother..YG will never crush their joys to erect his own palace of dreams. l knew it. l had already told Jimin.

He patted YG's shoulders and went away. While, YG was shocked on his words. Where he thought that he would get yelling and scolding he got support. He was thankful to god for having so many understanding people in his life.

He went towards the kitchen and saw Jimin making dinner. He was about to go but stopped when Jm said,

Jm-Won't you stay?

YG was staring at him. Jm smiled and made him sit on the chair and started to arrange his plate.

Jm-l wouldn't have been able to take Jin sis in law's rights even if you have asked me....Come, have a bite.

Jm forwarded a morsel towards him but YG wasn't eating and was just staring at him with guilty eyes.

Jm sighed and stood up. He went towards him and back hugged him and spoke softly,

Jm- Whether we are tied in a bond or not....our hearts are tied in a bond of emotions. Isn't it?

And YG hugged his waist tightly and brust into tears. While Jm kept on saying soft words in his ears while threading his hairs to calm him down.

After, YG calmed down Jm was feeding YG.

Jm- Don't worry about sis in law. His delivery is my responsibility. ☺

YG held his hands and said- Thank you for always supporting me.

While Jm just smiled and kept on feeding him.

To be continued..... ☺

Double update as an apology for being late. 😁 😁