🌸 34 🌸

YG already reached Gyeonggi. He got the news about the dead doctor from Jungkook. But he didn't believe it. He believes that until he is alive nothing will happen to his mochi. He is always afraid to be left alone so how can he leave YG and go away. He have to be safe and sound. He saw the whole place was destroyed. Buildings crumbled down, cries of helplessness and death was echoing in the whole place. Yoongi can't help but feel scared of losing his love. He was searching for Jimin in every tent were the patients were being treated.

*Time skip*
It has been two days already. YG can't find Jimin. He denied to check the dead bodies because he believes that the love of his life is alive and is breathing somewhere. YG was sitting helplessly with the family of other patients or missing people.

Suddenly, they saw a pregnant lady was rushed towards one of the tents. She was heavily injured and was going through labour. Someone from the staffs yelled,
?? - Rush her to doctor Park. Only he can save her now.

??- He is in the north side. Keep her on the stretcher and let's go.

Yoongi's heartbeat increased.

YG pov- I don't know why but my heart told me to follow them. I feel that this Dc. Park is my Jimin.

YG followed the medical staffs who were carrying the lady. After twenty minutes they reached a place with many tents, it was hidden because it's in a valley. The lady was rushed in one of those tents.

YG POV- I waited outside for almost one hour. I can see nurses and medical staffs running here and there, patients being cured while some wailing on the death of their loved ones. I remembered my family and tried to call them but there was no network. I sighed and sat there quietly to meet Dc. Park.

After a while, I saw a man coming out from the tent. From his dress I can assume that he is a doctor. He noticed me staring at him.

??- Umm, hello do you need something?

YG- Dc. Park?

??- Oh.. yeah that's me. Park Hyung-sik.

YG- Ohh..

Saying this I half heartedly turned to go back. (sighs) I again failed to find him....But I halted on my steps when I heard,

??- Gosh, I am so tired hyung.

Hyung-sik (chuckles)- Just some more days.... and a new team will come to replace us.

I heard Dc. Park talking to somebody or should I say him. This voice....it's him. I turned around to confirm my doubt and froze on my place. Even if his face is covered with surgical mask.... I can still recognise him.... My love....My Jimin....My Jaan.

I whispered his name loud enough for him to notice me and gasp in shock. He rushed towards me and cupped my face after removing his mask.

Jm- H-Hyung. What are you doing here? It's dangerous in here. Why you came here? You should-

I shushed him by my lips. I pressed my lips on his dried ones which still tasted like heaven to me. I sucked his lower lip sensually feeling him...feeling his lips...feeling his warmth...feeling his love. He responded slowly. Our lips were moulded in a slow and love filled kiss pouring all our love for each other we hold for each other. And I loved it...I loved the feeling of him being near me....in my arms..in my embrace... my Jaan.... my wifey... my everything....my Jimin. ( YG POV ENDS)

After a while, they broke the kiss and were breathing heavily with eyes closed and foreheads resting on each other's. Jimin opened his eyes hurriedly when he heard a sob. He widened his eyes when he saw Yoongi crying. He wiped his tears and asked,

Jm- Why are you crying hubby?

YG- What do you think huh!? Do you know we saw in news that earthquake again occurred and many doctors d-died. I was so worried sick for you....A-nd (he chocked on his sobs while Jimin rubbed his backs to calm him down while pearls like tears where flowing from his eyes too) Identity of one of the died doctor matched y-yours...and my heart went numb love. I was so panicked t-that-

Jm- Ssshh I understood you hyung. I am so sorry to make you worry.

They hugged each other. Yoongi hid the younger in his arms while the younger snuggled more into it feeling the warmth he was craving for days.

YG-Love~

Jm hummed in answer.

YG- I am so proud to be your husband. I felt so proud when I saw your patients and colleagues trusting you so much.

Jm smiled and kissed YG's chest. YG smiled in satisfaction and kissed the younger's head.

Jm whispered- I love you hubby~

YG- I love you more Jaan~

To be continued.... ☺