🌸 13 🌸

It's been two days after that incident. Everyone kept on teasing the young couple and they can't do anything instead of getting embarrassed. And YG took his revenge of the photograph prank on him by telling the story to Mr. and Mrs. Jeon. Though they were happy that finally their last son got his other half too they thought of pulling JK's leg 😂. Let's see what happens.....

Now, Mr. & Mrs Jeon has arrived in Busan with Eunwoo, Minsoo, Mr. Park and Mr. Kim Seok for the engagement ceremony of Taekook. While, Grandma Kim is standing on the door step to welcome her soon to be in laws.

Grandma Kim- Welcome!

Mr. Park- My dear fellow, congratulations on your son's engagement. (To Mr. Kim while hugging him)

Grandma Kim- Thank you for accepting our son. (joining hands)

Mr. Jeon- What are you doing? We have come to ask you for your child's hand Aunt Kim.

Mrs. Jeon- Yes, Aunt Kim, its us who are obliged and blessed to get a gem like Taehyung for our Jungkook.

While the others smiled on the humbleness of the couple.

Inside the mansion,

YN- Mom and Dad are here and they are asking for you. (to JK)

JK- (Scared) l won't go!

YG-Strange! You're getting engaged today and look at you..

JK- Tease me, go on. You're the one who spread the tale of the fuse off to the entire village that it even reached till Seoul to Mom and Dad's ears. (Fake crying)

Everyone laughed on the younger.

JK- (Panicked) What will Mom and Dad think?

Kai- Well, Mom was really mad at you. Said nobody in the family behaved like you!

JK- Shit, l am so dead! l will say it was your idea Kai hyung.

Kai- Want to kill me?

JK saw Jin, Jm and YN sitting on his bed watching his drama.

JK- (To them) Please, tell them the light went off by chance.

They smirked at each other.

JK- Please, my Moms! (Joining hands)

While others laughed out loud watching the scared bunny all worked up.

Hobi pushed JK from the room as he wasn't ready to get out while saying,

Hobi- Come on!

When all of them came out they were met by the serious faces and piercing gazes of the older. JK was about to run inside the room when Hobi pushed him towards Mrs. Jeon.

JK- Good Lord! Hi mom! You know the light went off by chance. (confidently)

Mrs. Jeon- Oh,Really?

JK- (gulped) Y-Yeah i-it wasn't my fault.

Mrs. Jeon- Oh! I see.

JK- Yeah mom, hyung and sis in law are to be blamed. They said, get engaged. So l said, all right. It finishes one job.

Mrs Jeon- Oh, l see. (pulls his ear) Finishes one job. Huh!? You brat...

YN- Come on, Mom. Hear Tae's talk abut his exploits.

While Tae enters in a beautiful outfit with Jin and Jm. All of them were praising him while two hearts were racing watching their partner's ethereal look, which was none other than our Taekook's. 😍

There looks-