🌸 16 🌸

YN called Namjoon later that day and shared everything with her oppa whom she trusts more than anything. Namjoon listened to her carefully and comforted her well.

Joon- Don't worry Princess your oppa is always here to support you. Give the phone to Hobi.

After talking to them he hung up the phone and said to his secretary who was waiting for him to continue the discussion.

Joon-Something important cropped up. We'll discuss this later Mr. Lee.

Afterwards, he went to Mr. Jeon's cabin to discuss YN's matter with their father.

Joon-l don't know what exactly happened between Hobi and Mr. Siwon. But YN and Hobi were quite worried. They have called me there.

Mr. Jeon listened him well.

Mr. Jeon- You should go there son. I believe that you will take the right decision, for our princess.

Joon hugged his father and left for YN's place with Kai.

*Time skip*

Joon and Kai brought YN, Hobi and Haewon with them. Now all the family members are sitting in the living room while YN is sobbing.

Mrs. Jeon-Why are you crying? What's the matter? What happened Hobi-ah?

Hobi- (sighs)You are aware that we have been a tight knit family- Siwon hyung, Tzuyu sis in law, YN, me and the three kids.We've had no ill feeling. Since hyung called us from Busan..He seemed changed, he was cold to us and was ignoring me at home and office, l thought it was tension of work. But yesterday he called us and said...We must look for a separate business.A separate home.

Mrs Jeon gasped.

Mr. Jeon-Mr. Siwon said that? l can't believe it. He seemed to be a decent man.

Hobi- It is true dad. After doing computer engineering my work has been always technical. Hyung used to look after the company accounts and finances. When he transferred the company property and shares to his name..We didn't even realised it.

Everyone was silent for a while.

Mr. Kim- Tell me son, did your father made any will that all his property will be given to Mr. Siwon only?

Hobi- No, uncle.

Mr. Kim- Then forgive me.. Your brother has no legal right to grab everything! We can go to court and stake a claim in everything! You will get your right!

Hobi- No, uncle.

Mr. Kim-No?

Hobi-The work that father started with such love and efforts...l don't want to drag it to court. And then how can l fight my own brother?

Mrs. Jeon- But, this concerns your life.

Hobi-Life can be started again Mom. We thought we'd shift to Suwon. It has a growing computer industry. l have friends there. l will begin a new project.

Mrs. Jeon- That's not so simple son. And you have the responsibility of YN and Haewon too.

Hobi-That was the only thought that made me nervous. Then l called Namjoon hyung. When he was in agreement with my decision.. l took Siwon hyung's blessings and left.

Joon-Did we take the right decision Dad?

Mr. Jeon who was silent till now got up from his seat and went towards Joon and Hobi.

Mr. Jeon-We're all proud of you.

Hobi-The only sad part is...The family is broken.

Mr. Jeon-Don't worry son. We will be together again. (Hugged them)

Mr. Park- Absolutely. l am confident.( joined the hug)

*Time skip*

The next day,

YN and Hobi are leaving for Suwon today with their daughter.

Everyone is in the living room having breakfast while Jm is playing with Haewon.

Jm-Come here, baby. Come to me, angel.

While she run all over the house like a cute little panda and everyone melted on her cuteness.

Mrs. Jeon- l am very worried. How will Hobi establish his work alone in a new city?

Joon-There's no need to worry. l just spoke to Mr. Richard. He's our agent in London who also deals in computers. He wants Hobi-si to join him and look after the South Korea's business whose headquarters are in Suwon.

Mr. Jeon- (impressed) That's great news.

Mr. Park-And there's no problem about accommodation there. l have a mansion there. YN can live peacefully.

Joon- And mom, JK and l will leave for Suwon today itself. We'll return only after settling them.

Mrs. Jeon smiled and nodded at him.

*Time skip*

Now, YN , Hobi, Joon, JK and Haewon are leaving for Suwon. While, the others are biding them there goodbye.

Mr. Jeon- (To Hobi and YN) Consider these difficult times a test children. You'll see there's some good hidden in this too.

They nodded and took his blessings by touching his feet.

Mrs. Jeon-Take this, my dear. (she gave a chocolate to Haewon)

Haewon- May l take two more Grandma?

Mrs. Jeon- Sure my baby. Here.

Haewon- One for Hwan oppa and the other for Hyun oppa. l'll give it when we meet.

Everyone's eyes became teary on the innocent soul's words who isn't aware of the cruelty of the outside world yet.

YN- She will miss Hwan and Hyun a lot sis in law. (teary eyes)

Jin hugged her and comforted her with soothing words.

Joon-Shall we leave?

Hobi- Yes hyung.

YN- See you Mummy.

Mrs. Jeon-Take care dear.

Soon, they left for Suwon. While, Mrs. Jeon went to their mansion's temple with others to pray for the well being of her child.

Mr. Kim called Mrs. Jeon and they excused themselves in a guest room where her other three friends where present too.

To be continued.... ☺