🌸 15 🌸

Now, all of them are in Seoul.

YG is packing his bags for leaving to England at night when Mrs. Jeon entered his room with boxes in her hand followed by Jin who had YG's coat in his hand and Jm who followed both of them shyly.

Mrs. Jeon- YG, here are the sweets and savories. Keep them in the bag safely.

YG- Thanks ma.

Mrs Jeon-l didn't make them.

YG frowned.

YG- Sis in law, did you..?

Mrs. Jeon- Jimin made them. Don't you dare distribute them amongst friends!

Yoonmin had an eye contact which was broken by Jm who looked down shyly. While, YG smiled at him.

Mrs. Jeon-When will you return? (sulking)

YG- How can l say Ma?

Namjoon answered her who just entered the room with JK.

Joon- Only till the deals are finalised Mom. Then he'll be with you.

JK-Hyung, do one thing write a love letter to mother everyday instead of Jm sis in law.

Mrs. Jeon-You spoke again!

Joon- The flight is on time. Hurry up. (To YG)

Mrs. Jeon-You come here, l will show you! (To JK )

Mrs. Jeon dragged JK by holding his ears followed by Namjoon.

Jin-Shall we leave? (To Jm)

Jimin nodded half heartedly. Jin was walking ahead when Jm collided in his back because of the eye contact he was maintaining with YG. Jin turned around with a smile.

Jin- You may stay. (Whispered to the couple)

Jin left the couple alone after closing the door.

YG back hugged the other.

YG- Are you sad? (Whispered in Jm's ears)

Jm nodded and looked down. YG sighed and turned him around. He lifted his chin up staring in his eyes.

YG- Don't be love. I will be back soon.

Jm- P-Promise. (He forwarded his pinky)

YG cooed on the younger's cuteness and joined his pinky with the other.

YG- I promise.

Jm blessed YG with his eye smile. YG smiled looking at him too. His eyes soon went to his rosy lips. Jm noticed his gaze too. Both of the leaned towards each other connecting their lips in a passionate kiss. A kiss full of love, affection, care and best wishes for the other. They shared their feelings with their love without any word. YG broke the kiss and joined their forehead. His hands were on Jm's waist holding him gently while Jm's hands were wrapped around the elder's neck. Jm's eyes were closed while YG was busy memorizing all the feature of his love. Who knows when he will get the chance to do it again?

Jm- I will miss you.(Whispered)

YG- I will do too.

Jm opened his eyes and looked straight in his eyes.

Jm-I hope you will take care of yourself well and won't overwork.

YG- I won't. ☺

*Time skip*

Now, everyone is in living room.

Mr. Jeon- This is very good. Going on a world trip with Minsoo sis in law. You'll have YG's company on the flight.