Chapter 11

Onyx's POV
I saw my sister's bedroom door was closed and I started banging on it.

"I NEED HELP! GET DRESSED AND COME OUT HERE!"

After a moment the door opened.

"What's wrong?!"

"Casey stabbed Rose! H-he was touching her a-and I ripped him away. We started fighting and she got in front to me! He turned her around and fucking stabbed her in the fuckin chest!"

"Oh god. Do you know how she is?"

"When I put her in the ambulance she was alive. I-I called her mom then picked up Elise. She's with MJ now."

"Go shower. I'll look after the girls."

"Thank you!"

I ran into my room and quickly took a shower. I got the blood out from underneath my fingernails.

Did I just fuck up?

I let my best friend get hurt!

I'll never forgive myself if she dies!

What the fuck do I tell Elise if that happens?!!

After I showered I got dressed. I ran downstairs and started punching the punching bag.

FUCK MY LIFE!

"Onyx take your fucking meds!"

"I took them!"

"Not the fucking one that calms you down when you're like this! "

I went upstairs and took what my sister was talking about.

"Daddy? Did you hurt someone again?"

"Yes princess. I was defending myself. Someone hurt Primrose and I got mad. I got hit and me and Casey started fighting."

"You hurt Uncle Casey?"

"He is NOT your uncle anymore. We're never talking about him again."

"Do you like Primy?"

"I-I think so."

"More than you liked Amy?"

"Yes and how'd you learn her name? I've never talked to you about her."

"You and Aunt Tyty talked about her."

"What have I told you about listening to private conversations?"

"That it's bad."

"That's right. You're not supposed to listen to important conversations like that. You're not in trouble this time."

The next day cops came to talk to me. A day after that I still didn't know anything about how Primrose was.

                             Primrose's POV
When I opened my eyes I saw I was in the hospital. I looked around. I went to talk but I felt something in my throat.

Am I supposed to just lay here until someone sees me?

I saw my mom walk into the room.

"Oh thank god!"

She found someone to take the tube out. I started coughing. I went to sit up but my chest started to kill me. My mom fixed the bed so it would be in a sitting up position.

"D-did he get Ellie?"

"Yeah. He got her right away."

"Good. Can you call him? He's probably beating himself up."

"Are you sure? You need rest."

"Please do it. H-he's my best friend."

"Okay."

My mom handed me my phone. About 10 minutes after I woke up I heard running.

"PRIMROSE!"

I looked up and Marionette running towards me. I made a bad decision by picking her up. My chest immediately hurt.

"Oh no! I hurt you!"

"No. That was my fault. You didn't hurt me."

"Daddy has a secret!"

"Oh does he? Are you gonna tell me?"

She nodded.

"He likes you!"

"Oh? Did he tell you this?"

"Mhm!"

"Well I like him too."

I looked up and saw Onyx with an embarrassed face. I saw he was holding flowers and a teddy bear.

"Um. Uh. Marionette I thought we talked about not telling her."

He laughed awkwardly. My sister was pushing him into the room.

"He was crying about you last night."

"Ellie we had this discussion too!"

I held my arms out. He walked over to me and put the flower in the windowsill. He hugged me. Then my sister walked over to me and I hugged her.

"How do you feel?"

"Tired."

"You're high aren't you?"

"Not sure." I said as I yawned.

Marionette placed herself next to me and put her head on my leg. I started playing with her hair.