ii

6am
Hotch sent the team home to sleep a few hours ago, while he spent the whole night in his office, trying to figure it out. Everyone was reluctant to leave but he made them. His phone started to ring and he basically jumped at it, seeing that it was Garcia.

"Garcia?"., "yes, I'm sorry for calling so early-"., "it's fine, I've been awake for a while"., "have you not slept, sir?"., "don't worry about it. Why are you calling this early?"., "well I'm going over the footage that the others collected and it looks like a man has been watching the both of you, Y/n specifically for its seems like months".

"What do you mean by watching?"., "like.. uh very much on stalker type level"., "really?"., Hotch said angrily., "yes, I'm sending through the footage to your computer now, oh and I'm also sending over a bonus file"., "thanks Garcia"., "you're welcome, sir". Hotch hung up and went over to his emails seeing two emails. He opened one of the them and saw a bunch of video files of an unfamiliar but sort of familiar man.

He paused the video and squinted his eyes, trying to see what the man looked like, not seeing much as he was wearing a mask. All he could make out was that he has chocolate brown hair and kind of scrawny looking with fully black clothes. "There's something so familiar about the man"., he muttered, going through the rest of the videos.

An hour went by and he had gotten to the last video clip, like the others, he looked at the time stamp and saw that it was yesterday's date and the time was 1:45. He sat up, furrowing his eyebrows as he saw the man walk in, grabbing something from his pocket.

"Is that a syringe?"., Hotch muttered, his eyes widening as the unsub leaned over him and put the syringe in his neck. He moved his eye view to between you and Hotch, moving to your side and reaching for your hand that was intertwined with Hotch's and gripped your wrist, removing it and carefully placing your hand down while he threw Hotch's down.

Hotch watched closely as he grabbed something else out of his pocket. It was a syringe., "another one?"., The unsub pushed some hair out of her face and got on top of her. Hotch's eyes widened., "no. Don't you dare".

You gasped and started to cry out, trying to wake up Hotch. "A-Aaron!"., "shh, shh, shh. It's okay. ..."., he brush her hair back again and put the syringe in front of your eye view. You started to cry., "...He's not going to wake up, my princess".

"Why did you kill him?!..."., you sobbed out., "...He didn't do nothing!"., "I didn't kill your stupid husband, he'll be fine in the morning. But you however will be away from him and your stupid little FBI friends".

"Please, don't hurt my friends or husband"., you cried out and he wiped them away., "please don't cry, I don't want to hurt you"., and with that he injected the liquid into your neck. Tears streamed down his cheeks as he saw his wife being carried away, unconscious.

The camera immediately switched to a different angle and he wiped his eyes, seeing that you were being carried out into a car. He paused it immediately when he saw the make of the car, quickly getting a pen and one of the many notebooks on his desk.

"It's white Honda CR-V..."., he started to murmur the rest of the information and heard a knock at the door., "who is it?"., he called out, still focusing on writing. "Everyone's here, have you been here all night, Hotch?"., it was Morgan., "what does it look like".

Morgan sighed and walked up to the desk, knocking on it., "you look like you need some rest. ..."., Morgan motioned to the door., "...Go to bed, we got this"., now Hotch gave him his full attention, looking at him angrily and standing up.

"...Excuse me?! You did not just suggest that I go get some rest while my wife has been taken away!"., Morgan sighed, shaking his head., "Hotch, I didn't mean to say it like that"., "well then how did you mean it?".