iii

They pulled up at the front of the address, quickly putting on their vests. Hotch pulled out his gun, and rushed up to the door. "Hotch, wait up man"., he didn't listen and continued to go up to the door.

He looked at the open window, seeing a partially ripped curtain. He raised his gun and went up to the door, kicking it down. "FBI! Show yourself!"., he started to search the house, kicking done every door in the house as Morgan ran in.

"Honey?!..."., he called out., "...Are you here?!"., "Hotch!..."., Morgan called out., "...In here, man!"., Hotch ran in and saw the tracker sitting on a chair along with another note taped onto the chair and this time, a polaroid.

Remember to call at 12, Agent Hotchner. Enjoy the photo :)

Hotch crumpled up the note and chucked it to the side. Morgan grabbed the photo and looked at it, shaking his head., "show me"., Hotch held his hand., "I think it's best of you don't"., "just show me, Morgan".

Morgan clenched his fists and shook his head., "man, trust me, you don't want to see this"., "damn it, Morgan!"., Hotch angered out, snatching it out of his hand. He looked at the photo and his lips quivered, dropping it and pacing the floor, running his fingers through his hair.

The photo was of you stripped down to your undergarments. Your mouth is taped, your hands tied along with your legs. What upset him the most was your eyes. Your sad and scared, pleading eyes. Morgan sighed and put his hand on Hotch's shoulder.

"We'll find her, man"., Hotch shook off his hand off and walked out the front of the house, putting the gun back in the holster and looking down the street. Morgan gave him a few minutes and went outside.

"We uh...we passed a few houses on the way here, Morgan"., "we did?"., Morgan said confused about where this was going., "do you think they have any security cameras?"., "it couldn't hurt to ask"., "let's go"., they got back in the car and started at the first house that came up, going from there.

Reid pulled up to the first house on his list. Liam Messer. Reid got out of the car and started to go up to the door, giving it a generous knock. "Who's that knocking on the door at this bloody hour?"., "I'm sorry to disturb you this early. ..."., Reid called out.

"...This is a very important matter. Could you open the door, perhaps?"., The locks on the door shifted and it opened. "Uh Sorry to bother you this early, Mr Messer. ..."., he pulled out his badge., "...I'm Dr Spencer Reid. FBI"., "FBI, shit. So what do you want?".

"I want to talk to you about a classmate of yours back in high school"., "high school, that was a while ago"., "I understand"., "alrighty, who's the classmate?"., "Y/n L/n"., "Y/n?"., "may I come in?"., "it will have to be quick because I have to go to work".

"Of course, I understand, Mr Messer". They sat down and Liam cleared his throat., "she was such a nice person, my good friend. She always helped me whenever I was bullied"., "was?"., "well I haven't talked to her much since we graduated. She always said that she was going on to help as many people as possible"., "yes, she's actually my colleague".

"Wow, so she's an FBI Agent?"., Reid nodded., "yes, Agent L/n"., "wow, I always wondered how she was going after what happened"., Reid cleared his throat., "what do you mean after what happened?"., "well she had a relationship with this guy-".

"Is that man named Max Baker?"., "yes, actually. They dated for a few months but they broke up on the night of the prom"., "what happened that night that caused them to break up?"., "I remember her telling what happened a few months later".

"Well, do you mind telling me?"., Liam sighed., "uh...I promised that I would never tell anyone"., Reid sighed and scratched the back of his back, clearing his throat., "Mr Messer, Y/n was kidnapped last night"., "kidnapped?".