v

You laid on the ground, your knees curled up to your chest as you looked at the now smashed beyond repair phone. It was left right in front of you as a reminder. "Please, I just want to go home. ..."., you sobbed., "...I just want to see family and husband".

Max chuckled and sighed., "you don't have a family remember? You're an orphan"., "thanks for the reminder, you fucking asshole. ..."., you muttered., "...I was talking about my team. My team is my family"., "oh please. ...".

Max rolled his eyes., "...They don't give a shit about you"., "that's not true. ..."., you coughed as you inhaled some dust on the floor., "...We all care about each other"., he shook his head and sat you up. You whimpered and held your stomach.

"I need some pain killers"., "I'm afraid that's out of the question"., "please. ..."., you begged., "...It hurts"., she watched him walk away and started to sob., "please!..."., you yelled., "...I'm in so much pain!"., "do you know what would take away that pain for a bit!..."., Max called out and came back up to you a few minutes later.

"...Getting some sleep"., "no, no. ..."., you begged., "...That can't be good for the baby"., "I did some research, it's really not"., he took a lot more then necessary into a syringe and put it to your neck., "I'll be here when you wake up"., "no, no. Please don't...the..the...baby"., your eyes slowly closed and he smiled at you, wiping your tears away. "Forever, my princess".

The elevator doors opened and the team immediately saw Hotch with his arms crossed, tapping his foot on the ground. "Good morning, si-"., "Garcia, I had another call last night. I need you to track where the phone call was made".

"I'm on it, sir"., "good"., Hotch reached into his pocket and pulled out the phone, passing it over. As they started to walk Garcia cleared her throat., "so sir, I got a call this morning on the way to work, the toxicology report should be on my desk".

"Great, can I it please"., "of course, come with me". They arrived in Garcia's office and like she said there was a yellow envelope"., Garcia picked it up and handed it over. "Here you are, Mr Hotch-o. One envelope full of-"., "thanks Garcia"., Hotch cut her off.

He walked into his office and opened the envelope, going over it. Reid walked into Hotch's office., "Hotch-"., "Reid, what do you know about temazepam?"., "temazepam is a medicine that is usually used to treat sleeping problems or insomnia".

"And where can you get it?"., "you can get it at a pharmacy but it would have to be prescribed to you"., Hotch nodded and looked at his phone, seeing a message. "That'll be all Reid, thankyou"., Reid nodded and left and Hotch pressed the play button.

Hello, this is Dr Beaumont from the Cromwell Pharmacy. I recognise that man that was put up on the television. If you could give me a call back on this number. Thankyou"., Hotch quickly dialled the number and within a few rings it answer.

"Hello, this is Cromwell Pharmacy. Mary speaking, how can I help you?"., hello, I'm looking to speak with Dr Beaumont"., "putting you through"., "thankyou". "This is Dr Beaumont, how may I help you?"., "this is Agent Hotchner, I understand you wanted to speak with me regarding the man's photo my colleague put on the television".

"Yes, this man here. I recognise him, he robbed the store and took a whole bunch of liquid temazepam. Like a whole bunch of it"., Hotch sighed deeply., "do you have security footage of him?"., "yes, we definitely do"., "well myself and my team will be down to see it shortly".

Hotch hung up the phone and got up, tightening his tie and walking out of his office. "Where you off too, Hotch?"., Morgan called out, taking a sip of his coffee., "Cromwell Pharmacy, it looks like a whole bunch of temazepam was stolen from there. The same sleeping drug that was used on myself and Y/n"., "alright, I'll come with you"., "the rest of you stay here and do everything possible to get some new information".