Chapter 10-Defeat of Louria Kingdom

Disclaimer: I repeat again, I did not write the Percy Jackson Series, or Heros of Olympus those are by Rick Riordan, I also do not own or create Nihonkokou Shoukan (Summoning Japan) those rights belong to Minorou.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Louria Kingdom

Central calendar 1700, January 25th, 8:00 am

Throne Room

3rd Person

King Hark Louria the 34th was furious, what was supposed to be an easy conquest of Qua-Toyne Principality and Quila Kingdom turned into a complete backfire, with them losing over a million troops, had what they saw as progress completely turn on them and now, they were back at the border of their country, with years of preparations loss because of the intervention of the USGNA and UNA, country that were just established (Of their understanding).

"Why is it so hard to conquer these insignificant countries, even with the USGNA and UNA, two countries that just had been establish, helping Qua-Toyne, we should still be able to destroy them easily," said King Louria, he was not pleased with his military results.

"Sir, we should consider the possibility that the USGNA and UNA are much stronger than they seem, most of the battles we lost had the involvement of the USGNA and UNA," said a strategist, they were having a meeting inside of the throne room, but it was more like king Louria controlling the whole thing and everyone else was just an advisor even though most of the people in the room were more suited to rule than king Louria.

"So, even if they were on pare with us, they should suffer some casualties, there is no way they could win any battle without them suffering some sort of casualties, that would be a dream for any military no matter their strength, and in the report, it says that they suffer no deaths, our generals must be incompetent" said King Louria, the meeting participants gulped, King Louria just called the generals at the front they were incompetent, however they were the ones that won Louria many victories or are the sons of the general that did those thing, King Louria must be a fool to say they were incompetent at their job when he was the one calling most of the orders, including not making them study the USGNA and UNA fully, after all the most important thing in war is to know your enemy, and to see if you can win the war or not, but they didn't tell King Louria about this.

"Now because of those incompetent generals look at where we are, we lost almost all of our forces and been push back," said King Louria stating facts the meeting participants already knew, "now I want all the forces to go to the capital, including any troops and equipment from the lords".

"But sir, that will leave us defenseless in important areas of our country, we can't just leave them defenseless, and the lords will never agree to that" said a general.

"We can, because when the USGNA and UNA come and think that they won with none of our troops in sight, they will get comfortable, then when they get to the capital we will attack them, and push them back all the way to Gim and then they will collapse, also if the lords don't accept than I will take everything they have" said King Louria, the others in the meeting was shocked by the plan, but agree with their king, however this plan would not work, especially if they were up against the UNA and USGNA but they didn't know that. Soon the order was sent to the troops, and the message was delivered to the lords which all of them accepted, over 2 million troop and a lot of equipment was going to the capital, but they will be walking to their destruction.

USGNA

Central calendar 1700, January 25th, 10:00 am

Secret Meeting Room