|||Chapter 3|||

Ariana pov
Once I walked outside of mr.nelsons classroom I saw Evelyn talking to justin . Ugh. He better not break her heart or else I'll break his arm well and maybe cut of his you know yea. What? I might be small and innocent and not really a fighter but my Italian side would not be afraid to grab a knife and. You know what we don't have to get into detail .i started walking to my locker and got all my stuff out for my next class . And guess what, yup. Evelyn came walking to me with the biggest smile . "Guess what ,guess what, guess what, guess what, guess-" she kept on repeating ."ok I get it guess what Evelyn just continue." I told her while closing my locker . "But you need to guess" she whined . Sometimes she can act like a child in the short period of time I've known her . "Ok let me guess .... You talked to JUSTIN" I said putting emphasis on justin. She just nodded her head furiously "yea and that's not all." ."ok uh.....oh,he asked you out." Then her outburst came . She squealed and jumped up and down like a little girl who just got her candy back . "Wait how'd you know" she said while calming down . "Uh lucky. Guess I think . " I told her while we started to walk to the next class." Oh...ok but yea it's Friday and you are going to help me get ready!" " um nope I can't I have a date with Henry on Friday." "Ugh, Ariana you have to help me.,...how about...we help each other."she suggested. "Ok fine we can help each other meet me at my house at 5 after school on Friday ok." I told her while walking inside the classroom. Ugh we have this class with eh...Justin. He is such a pig . We got settled in and started our work.
☁️💜☁️💜☁️💜☁️
My whole day pretty much consisted of Evelyn talking and me not really caring and class yada yada yada . It was boring basically. but I just got home. And now I'm on my bed listening to music while doing my homework. "Ugh" I groaned out loud " I honestly don't know what's the reason of homework when I learn all this in class and do ALL my work in class.but know it's a review for when you get home "I said while imitating my teachers at the end of my ranting. I'm so frustrated like we just started school and they're already giving us difficult homework. At this point I'm done. I give up . I threw my homework on the floor and went downstairs to see what my mom was making for dinner. I walked up to her and gave her a peck on the cheek." What you cooking mom" I asked while taking a seat on a stool next to the island . "Oh hi honey, and I'm just making your favorite chicken tacos ." Once she said that I squealed and jumped off of the stool and ran around. hey don't blame me I really love chicken tacos! Once I calmed down i sat down on the sofa in the living room and started watching tv.
Once my mom called me saying the food was ready you don't understand how fast I ran into the kitchen. All I heard was my mom laughing at me . Well whatever.
-----------------
Once I finished my dinner I went upstairs and showered then got ready to sleep. I plugged my phone into the charger then slowly drifted off into darkness.
~~~~~~~~~~
ITS finally Friday and today I will get to go on a date with my crush for like ever finally. I can't wait ! So here I am with Evelyn in my room trying to decide what to wear. "Oh how about a dress or casual" Evelyn suggested." How about formal but causal get it?" She nodded and we both ventured in my closet trying to put together our outfits. Once we found our outfits I told Evelyn to show me hers first. And let me tell you once she walked out of my bathroom my jaw dropped to the damn floor. She was so gorgeous. " it's good that we have the same size it fits just right." She said . " w-wow , uh. Evelyn you look,beautiful!" I said while gawking at her ."thanks . But now it's your turn now hurry up get your ass in that bathroom and show me what you got!" She said while pulling me up off of the bed."ok.ok . Damn so bossy." I said while closing the bathroom door.once I got out Evelyn just screamed " what's wrong is there a kidnapper,burglar?" I asked her frantically." No You just look so fvcking better than me no fair" I just chuckled at that."eve we both look hot " she smiled and we both got up and went into my living room . After a few minutes of watching gossip girl on Netflix . We heard the doorbell. "I'll get it I told her." As I got up and made my way to the door. It was justin. Once our eyes met he smirked at me."hey babygirl." " eh, hey pig," I told him while opening the door a little more so he can come in ."still playing hard to get I see."  He said while still having that annoying smirk on his face."of coarse and your still being a player I see, but listen here break my bestfriends heart and you will be sorry"I said while pointing my finger at him ." Eh, whatever . So when are you gonna let me show you a good time." He said while shrugging like it was nothing ." Well you're never gonna show me a good time . I'm not a hoe. I'm the girl who wants to settle down be in a relationship not just open my legs to any cute guy!" Once I said that he smirked again"so you think I-"before he could finish I just interrupted him by yelling Evelyn that he was here. Mince they were out the door . Henry finally came. I'm so excited. Once we got out the house we were on our way to our date!
HAY GUYS I KNOW I HAVENT UPDATED IN LIKE FOREVER BUT DONT WORRY IM STILL HERE NOT DEAD FOR THE PEOPLE THAT ACTUALLY READ THIS 😂💀 GUYS PLS SHARE AND comment AND VOTE AND RECOMMEND THIS TO OTHER PPL THANK YOU.REMEMBER STAY BEAUTIFUL AND STAY FABULOUS CUZ I LOVE YA
--ely ☁️☁️💜🌚🌚💜☁️☁️