|||chapter 12|||

serendipity(noun)

finding something good without looking for it

+++++++++++

"sometimes two people need to fall apart to realize how much they need to fall back together"

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Justin

As I started to lean in I saw that Ari did as well .I closed my eyes as she did the same. This one moment that gets me closer to getting in her pants. This one moment that'll make her fall into my trap. But as always someone has to fuck that up.

"Ariana.." we heard from an all too familiar voice. We both broke away and looked at the source of the voice. Harry! "I thought you liked me !" Ariana was quick to rush out the words " I did... I mean I do" her face filled with worry. When Ari wasn't looking I threw a cheeky smirk towards Harry and made sure he saw it.

"If you did then why were you about to kiss that fucktard over there? huh? Exactly, you've got nothing to say. Fuck this Im out of here" as he started to walk away I just couldn't stay shut and let this moment die out. " Bye bye pretty boy. Make sure you don't come back too cause Ari is mine " I threw in my smirk as well.

Ariana just glared at me before running into her house. I went in after her. She ran up into her room . As i slowly walked up the stairs i noticed the pictures hung up. I stopped at one that was of a baby. It was baby Ariana. My baby Ariana. She looked so cute . So adorable, times like these make my heart beat 60 times per second . She was beautiful even when she was young.

I stopped examining the photo and went into her room which was right at the top of the steps. I knocked on the door and heard her mutter a come in. She was flipping through channels on her television. I was so confused. She was on her bed laying down so i walked over and situated myself on her bed as well.

" Shouldnt you be crying or atleast sad about what just happened?" She just rolled her eyes. " I don't know if i should feel offended or annoyed by that stereotype." She sighed. " I only went out with him once and i really only liked him for his accent and hair and face and he was a gentleman and yea, i really dont know , he was just cute." I chuckled .

 " You really are different from the other girls. " she smiled and just went back to flipping through channels. She found spongebob and started to watch it. I guess she sensed my staring because she looked up at me with a small smile . "What?" I shook my head whilst still staring at her. " Nothing you're just beautiful" I saw blush starting to creep up onto her cheeks.

I leaned into her and and let my lips naturally connect with hers. at that moment I felt this weird feeling it cant be happening again. once she started to move her lips as well I pushed her away. she looked confused. I have to get out of here.

"Jay what's wrong?" she asked but by the time she asked I was slamming her door and running down the steps faster than you could imagine. It cant be happening again. It just cant.