|||chapter 7|||

Qotd:

" We all make choices but in the end our choices make us."

-Andrew Ryan

++++++++++++++++++++++++

Ariana pov

God can't this boy get the idea.

I don't want to speak to him at the moment or ever for that fact. Right now im on my bed watching netflix and he is on my computer chair solving a rubix cube over and over again.

" when are you plannin on leaving my house?"

He looked at me for a second but then went back to his rubix cube " eh, whenever I feel like it"

"Stubborn fvck" I mumbled only for me to hear but apparently he heard also .
"Im not a stubborn fvck I just don't stop until I get what I want and what I want is you"he said not looking away from the rubix cube.
"Whatever drew" I said with a smirk.
"Dont call me that ever again" he got so serious. I wonder why. But being me I do whatever I want . "Whatever you say drew"I said still holding the smirk on my face. He stopped playing with the cube and stared at me with a blank expression."im serious don't fvcking call me that or else" he said through gritted teeth.ppssh. Like ill ever listen to this asshole. "Empty threats,empty threats." I said giggling at the end. Im not scared of him.please what's the worst he can do.
He got up from the chair and pinned me to the bed with my arms over my head in his hands. .Shit. "still thinking you can defy me babygirl. Well think again. For the last time don't fvcking call me that. Am I clear" fvck. Holyshit. Ive never been this close to a boy. Let alone one that looks like he was made by the heavenly gods.Okay dont stutter ari you can do this."c-cr-crystal" I tell you to not stutter and what do you do. You stutter!God ari can you be even more embarrassing .He got off of me and sat back on the chair with a look of contentment. "Now , where did you hear about my middle name babygirl?" He said whilst going back to the rubix cube.
"Will you ever stop with the pet names" I said with an annoyed "probably not. And you still didn't answer my question."
"I have my ways" I said while watching American horror story."let me guess Evelyn told you?"
"Maybe , maybe not"
He looked at me. "Okay she did."
He only nodded. "You watch American horror story?" He asked me. "Of coarse, I love this show."
"Yea its pretty sick" then he hopped on my bed also to start watching it with me."did I invite you to my bed?" "No but I want to watch too so move over a lil." Ugh really." You know there is plenty of space on the floor" I deadpanned. "Yea but your bed is comfortable for me so hush up." Sigh "whatever, im gonna go call for pizza , what do you want?" "pineapple pizza" yassssssssssssss."thats my favorite pizza topping. Oh and im getting 2pies one pineapple one pepperoni . Cheese sticks and cinnamon sticks." He looked at me like I just said the best thing in the world. "I like a girl who can eat and more importantly who isn't embarrassed to eat what they want in front of boys" he said with a charming smile. I felt the heat rush to my face."of coarse why should I change my eating habits for a boy?" "You'd be surprised on how many girls do.but yea go order." He said keeping that smile.
As I went to go order.

Justins pov

Fvck what is she doing to me. We have the same favorite pizza. She isn't afraid to be herself in front of me. That's what I want in a girl . She made me feel fvcking butterflies for a sec there. I couldn't help but just smile at her. God and when she blushes. Fvck she's so beautiful. She's not like the other girls she's so precious and ugh.

What the actual fvck justin don't go all soft its called fvck and toss thats it.
Yea . Yea conscience is right stop going all soft.
She came back and sat next to me . You dont understand how bad I wanted to just cuddle her. And justin does not fvcking cuddle. Thats for lil bxtches. Anyways we were watching AHS for like 50 mins when the door bell rang. "Ill get it . Its probably the pizza." "Wait here" she gave me a 50 but I denied. "Im paying so just sit down babygirl." Fvck what is happening to me .I usually only pay for myself and make the bxtch pay for herself too.
Gosh , this really needs to stop. But at the same time im not sure if I want it to. Naaa fvck that shit i can't go soft and ruin my reputation .

Hay babes , sorry for the wait . But I mean its summer. But whatever I know shitty chappie but at least its an update. Ill update again this week if I can
Also im goin to update game on bieber so plz go check that out for . Love u babes.
I tried to fix errors so bare with me.

Insta+twitter+shots: bizzle_king123
Snapchat:biebswife1994
:-)