|||Chapter 11|||

"Lets go someplace where only we know "
"MUSIC
Speaks what cannot be expressed soothes the mind and gives it rest heals the heart and makes it whole flows from heaven to the soul"
-¶-¶-¶-¶-¶-¶-¶-¶-¶-¶-¶-¶-¶-¶-¶-¶-¶-¶-¶-¶-¶-¶-¶-¶-¶-¶-¶-¶-¶-¶-¶-¶-¶-¶-¶-¶-¶-¶-¶-¶-¶-¶-¶-¶-¶-¶-¶-¶-¶-¶-¶-¶
Arianas pov

I watched as Harry stumbled back . He felt his lip whilst looking at Justin. I was shocked to say the least.  "Har-" i stopped mid-sentence when i see curls get up off of the ground and throw a punch at justin. I was so suprised that i jumped back. They were fighting . Like in front of me. What is actually happening? My reaction was delayed . I was just frozen. Stuck in place because of the event that was happening. All of a sudden i realize what was actually happening. What the actual fuck am i doing just standing here. Justins friends are just standing there recording. What the fuck is wrong with this generation. I find the right timing to step in between them both forcing them apart and making them stop. "What are you guys doing? Why would you punch harry justin? " He just stood quiet . Fuck it im out. I dont have time for this . " you' re all bruised up. The both of you. Come now !" I said as i started walking towards the exit. "Now!" I yelled like a mad mother talking to her problematic children. After that i hear them walking behind me. We all got in the car and drove to my house. Thank god nobody was home or else i wouldnt hear the end of it from my mom.
"You two on the couch" they both murmered and okay and sat down. I got the first aid kit and brought it to the living room. I first started cleaning up harrys busted lip. Then his fists .  Then i walked him to the door.
"Im sorry this happened curls i honestly dont know why he even would do that but once im done cleaning him up ill text you. " i stood up on my tippy toes and kissed him on the cheek .
" i had fun today... At least before all this happened. So thank you. " He smiled at me and waved while he walked out the door. Now on to the other delinquent teen in my living room. When i walked in he was just sitting on the couch looking around innocently. He looks so adorable like that. Ari snap out of it ! He just had a fight with curls and you have the nerve to be having these thoughts.

Why are my thoughts rude but right? I walked up to justin and handed him an ice pack to put on his eye. Im not gonna lie Harry got him good. But also Justin got Harry good too. I put cream on justins fists and put a bandaid on them. I sighed "Justin why did you punch Harry? " i asked. He just stared up at the ceiling as if in thought. "I dont know really." He said.
"Justin that doesnt count as an answer please just explain to me why" i said with a tired tone. He stood quiet. Ugh! Whatever. He got up and so did i . I walked him to the door. "Thank you" he said before he went out the door.

After this long day all i wanna do is lay down and listen to some music. Music is one of the best escapes i have. Talented voices, heartfelt lyrics that i can relate too, and there is a wide variety of it. What more do i need . I ran up the stairs and jumped on my bed. Getting comfortable and plugging in my headphones to my phone. I put on fools by troye sivan.I set my phone on my stomache and close my eyes and just listen. As the music relaxes me i find myself drifting off into a very well needed sleep.

I must've over slept because when i woke up it was 2:00 pm. I decided today would be my lazy day. I got some snacks from the kitchen and changed into sweats and a t-shirt. I put netflix on my tv through my ps4. And thats how the following hour went. I was hoping thats how the rest of my day went but apparently there was a boy at the door for me.
I walked down the stairs thinking it was Curls . But he didnt text me at all to tell me he was coming over . Strange.

When i got to the door i was so suprised . It was Justin ? He stood there nervously with his hand rubbing the back of his neck. Wow! The cocky popular boy is nervous. Now that would be a funny joke. "Um, hi? " i said . " Um .... Hey. Uh.... I wanted to thank you and say sorry about yesterday" what? Mr. Popular saying sorry. As if the joke couldnt get anymore unbelievable." Uh. Im really sorry for punching Henry like that in the middle of whatever you...guys were doing. And i wanted to say thank you for aiding me." Oh god. "Its Harry" i corrected. I was in the middle of netflix & chill by myself and he interrupts me . But let me stop. Im not a bitch i swear. "Thank you and its okay . Its all over so whatever" i say ready to close the door. "I wanted to make it up to you. So...... Get dressed." Confused i asked "why?" As if it isnt the obvious thing Ari. " Im taking you out to make it up to you . So , get ready. I will not take no for an answer" he said with all seriousness at the end so i went upstairs and got dressed . I was wearing a white lace crop top with light wash denim jeans and a pair of knee high heel boots. I put on some mascara and dark plum colored lipstick. What? I wanted to look nice. Once i got downstairs i saw my mom talking to him. Ugh! No. They both looked up when they heard the sound of my boots hitting the floor with every step. He smirked. I grabbed him and kissed my mom on the cheek then ran outside.