¡°,' [11]

We gathered in the control centre the next morning. I had woken up rather early to take another long, hot shower and stretch and meditate in the training bay. By the time the paladins had awoken and we had gathered for another meeting, I felt fully rejuvenated and much less sore. When I entered the room, everyone was crowded around Pidge's computer.

I joined the group, standing on the very side. I peered over Lance's shoulder, getting a glimpse of the screen.

"Oh good, you're here," Pidge spoke without looking away from her screen. "We can get started."

"She's combing through what we retrieved from Sendak's memories," Shiro explained. I nodded.

"Somewhere, we should be able to find the inside information that gives us the key to take down Zarkon," Allura grinned. I didn't look at her.

"I don't think your father would approve of looking through an enemy's memories," Coran muttered.

"I know, but we must use every resource at our disposal to defeat Zarkon," the princess replied.

"I agree," I hummed, "Why take the feelings of a tyrannical war general into consideration?"

"And once we figure out all his weaknesses we can drive up to his front door and challenge him to a fight," Lance grinned, "Winner gets the universe!"

"You're the stupidest person I've ever met," Keith deadpanned, and Lance exclaimed dramatically. They bickered back and forth, tossing insults, while the rest of us looked on in disapproval.

"Anything good yet, Pidge?" Shiro sighed, looking away from the two paladins and down at the young girl. This drew the attention of the boys back to the group.

"We were only able to salvage bits and pieces," she explained. "I don't have much."

"We need something to go off of," Keith groaned. "Right now, we don't even have a decent map of the empire."

"Who needs a map?" Lance scoffed, "After 10,000 years of conquering, I could probably fire my bayard at any random point in space and hit a Galra ship."

"If we could just find troop locations or supply routes," Shiro sighed, "Small targets that we can hit-and-run. Then we can start to free planets one by one."

"Well," I mumbled, "The Galra, even 10,000 deca-phoebs ago, were always the strongest military force in the universe. Even in my position, I worked mostly with Galran armies to expand the original Voltron coalition."

I turned to Allura and Coran, "Do you think Zarkon would be using the same tactics now?"

"It's certainly a possibility," Coran mumbled.

"Their ships, attack patterns, and attitudes have not changed," Allura chimed in, "If those routes worked, just as these designs did- why would Zarkon change them?"

I nodded, walking forward. I brought up a universal map. Beginning to highlight and mark where I believe good targets would be.

"My knowledge is limited," I explained, "The Galra have always been secretive about their actions, even during peaceful times. I knew only what Zarkon deemed was necessary. The issue with that is, that the majority of my knowledge is concerning Altean supply routes, trade stations, and defence or communication stations. Anything that didn't have to do with Altea, I didn't know."

"Quiznak," Allura sighed, "That means your knowledge is effectively useless."

I grinned, leaning to the side. "Not exactly. I am not a fool, princess."

I walked up to Pidge, who looked at me. "I investigated Galra movements on my own terms. I kept tabs and trackers following their supply ships. Upon getting word of betrayal, I focused my efforts on the transport of weapons, sentries, and battleships. My knowledge is still minimal, but if we can cross-reference it with the pieces of information we get from Sendak... we may be able to put together some communication stations or enslaved planet targets. From there, we could siphon more information off the systems."