43. Training Hell

A young man in his late teens made room behind the rock for the young 10-year-old boy. The view was magnificent. The river was flowing with crystal clear water -- not too fast nor too slow. Everything was calm and quiet.

Suddenly, the water's surface broke, and a female figure emerged. The young man and the boy held their breath. The young woman in her late teens had a perfectly toned body with great proportions. She stretched her hands and playfully splashed some water, oblivious of the hidden spectators. The way she moved betrayed her high agility coupled with the feline black ears and the playful tail that moved slowly on top of her well-shaped behind.

Time seemed to have stopped for the two young men that followed her every movement with religious devotion. Their hearts were beating quickly, and their breath was shallow and fast.

**Snap**

The sound of a twig breaking sounded right behind the two young men. Their heart rates accelerated even more, and the oldest of the two immediately put his hand on his sword and moved in front of the younger while turning back simultaneously. It was unforgivable that they let their guard down, and someone snuck up on them. The young man, a fully fletched knight, was ready to fight to the death to protect the boy -- the prince!

However, his face turned pale, and his hands started shaking. The man and the boy felt their throat choking, and a sense of despair enveloped them. They were done for, the end was near, and fighting was futile. They did exactly what their teacher taught them to do when the fight was lost for sure -- they ran as fast as they could, leaving the young woman alone and only caring for their own lives.

"Master, is that you? I thought I heard something from over here," the young woman stood naked on top of the rock, providing a clear view of her body to the young black-haired man that had just arrived moments ago.

"Hmm, yes. You should be more careful when leaving on your own," answered Daniel after a brief pause.

"Is there anything I can help you with, Master?" Alis responded without hiding or shying away.

"Well, hmmm. We have training in 10 minutes. I came to call you," answered Daniel and threw a towel at her.

"Are you sure that's all, Master?" the young woman asked playfully.

But the answer was incomprehensible as Daniel disappeared behind the trees towards the camping site. A storm of inappropriate comments exploded inside Daniel's brain, with Jon practically trying to take over Daniel's body.

A hint of disappointment flashed on Alis's face, followed by a mischievous smile,

"A bit of payback for the training!" she muttered to herself while dressing up.

"Not that I would mind..." she trailed off...

When Daniel returned to the campsite, he found the older knight, Anis, standing in front of the young man and the boy trembling with anger. The two culprits were still pale and were looking at the ground.

"Hey, what happened here?" Alis's voice sounded as she arrived shortly after Daniel.

"Anis, I told you not to pick on Alan! He's just a little boy!"

The second comment stunned Daniel, Anis, and Paceas, as they saw Alis hug the young Prince, who quickly returned the tight hug.

"Training restarts in 10 minutes," Daniel was the first to snap out of it.

Man, it's times like this that I wish I still had a physical form. Cap, please, lend me your body for a few hours! Jon kept yelling inside Daniel's head.