Chapter 6

Crystal's pov

"Mr Knight, Where's your wife Maddison?" A reporter asked Dante.

"Maddison isn't my wife" Dante replied and I felt my heart raced.

"What? But Mr Kingsley told us that today you're going to marry his daughter Maddison" Another one asked.

"He lied" Dante replied.

"Why would he do that?" Another one asked.

"For money" Mrs Knight replied.

"The thing is that Ethan Kingsley and my dad signed a contract years ago. According to that contract, my son was supposed to marry his granddaughter Maddison. If they do so, we Knights can never take our money back from their business. This was a win win situation for Kingsley's" Mr Knight said.

"Although their was a clause in that contract which states that if Maddison or Dante loves someone else, they can marry the third person and the contract would me terminated. Both Maddison and Dante had someone is their life. Maddison was dating someone but still she got ready to marry my son for fame and money. My son denied to marry Maddison but Kingsley's didn't took no for an answer. They blackmailed Dante to marry Maddison but Dante didn't back out from his words. And today my son is finally married with the love of his life which isn't Maddison" Mrs Knight smiled with confidence.

No one can say that she just lied about Me and Dante loving each other.

"Then who's she?" Someone asked them.

Me. Note the sarcasm.

"Sorry, we can't reveal her identity" Mrs Knight smiled, warmly.

"But why?".

"Um.. My wife is not a fan of fame. She likes to stay away from attention. That's the reason we can't reveal her identity as of now" Dante replied and I again felt butterflies dancing in my tummy. My wife.

Oh God! Now I'm also a Knight. Crystal Knight. Oh no wait, Crystal Dante Knight is better *grin* What am I doing?

Mentally face palming myself I continued to watch their interview in TV.

"Atleast tell us her name, please" Someone yelled from the crowd.

Mrs Knight laughed at that.

"Not now. Maybe some other time" Mrs Knight laughed at them and then the three of them went away from the reporters but reporters were still yelling, asking for answers.

I closed the tv and came out of the room. At the same time, Ashton's wife came and hugged me.

"Welcome to the family, Crystal" She smiled at me.

I didn't know whether to smile at her or thank her.

"By the way I am Sarah" She smiled warmly at me and this time I gave her a smile.

"I know everything happened in rush and you must be shocked. If I would have been in your situation, I would have faint in shock" We both laughed.

"I don't know what to say.. I seriously don't know. But as a friend, If I have to advice you, I would say just have little faith in Ashton's parents. They'll not let anyone harm you. Not even Ethan" I looked at her surprisingly.

"I know you're scared of him. I can see that very well. But don't worry, he can't harm you, ever" I smiled at her.

"Thanks" I don't know what else to should I say.

"By the way I'm impressed. You asked Maddison to shut up cause her voice was giving you headache" She laughed at me causing me to roll my eyes.

"I didn't know how I said that loud. I thought I was telling her to stop inside my head" I said clearly embarrassed with my previous act.

"Aww don't be embarrassed. You didn't said anything wrong. We all wanted to say this to her from very long" She grins.

I already like her.

"Her voice is so awful. Just like her heart" Sarah made a face.

"Seems like no one from your family like her" I said looking at her.

"It's true. No one likes her. We all were tolerating her because of Grandpa's contract. Ashton father wanted to fulfill his wish" Sarah sighed.

"Ohh" I said.

Before I could say something, her phone rings and she excused herself.

I start walking away but my foot stucked on this heavy gown I'm wearing causing me to groan in irritation.

"I have to change" With this thought I start searching for elevator.

Reaching outside the room number 678 I prayed for Maddison to not to be here. I don't wanna face her.

Chanting some prayers I thought of knocking but to my surprise, door was slightly open. I opened it carefully and roamed my gaze inside the room.

No one is there. I tip toed inside the room and instantly spots my clothes and my sling bag along with other two bags of wedding gown. Before I could reach to them I heard a loud voice of glass shattering. My eyes instantly went towards the attached washroom. Maybe someone's there. Later my eyes fell on the green purse. This purse is same as Maddison's. Realisation hit me.

FuCking shit. Maddison is inside.

I instantly grabs my clothes, bag and other two bags of gown and ran away.

I fuCking have to return other two gowns to my boss, or else she'll kill me.

Reaching downstairs, I quickly went to the loo and changed my clothes.

Aah! They're so comfortable.

Well I'm not gonna return this third gown to my boss. Of course no bride return their wedding gown after their marriage. Also Maddison already paid for this.

It has nothing to do with my unexpected wedding with Dante. NOTHING.

Later I came out of the building and looked the building all over again.

When I first entered inside the building I had no clue that I would be the one who's gonna marry today, but now see. Now I'm married. That too with Dante Knight. A fuCking billionaire. It just took few hours and my life turned upside down.

Sighing I hired a cab for me. At first I went to my boss's office and return those gowns to her. And of course heard her yelling like "Why were not taking my calls? " Where were you?" "Why are you so irresponsible?" "I'll fire you, if next time you do something like that". Later on she asked me if I knew who the bride is. And what happened to Maddison, etc, etc. I somehow convinced her that I don't know anything and finally went back to my house.

Well that was my grandma's house. But after her death, I'm the sole owner of this 1 BHK house.

As I entered inside my house, I kept my wedding gown and sling bag in nearby couch and directly went to my room.

Slipping inside my bed sheets I finally let my tears falls. I cried. I cried hard. Whatever happened today was truly unexpected and disturbing as well. Never in my entire life I imagined that one day I'll stuck in such mess. But now I am. And I don't know what to do. Thinking about everything I fall asleep.

●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●

Hope you guys liked the chapter. Please don't forget to vote and comment. And share this story with your friends and followers.

Thank you (◍•ᴗ•◍)