Chapter 28

Fun fact:- Wattpad users don't need to spend money to vote and comment in someone's book. So please, stop being a ghost reader.

Crystal's pov

After spending some more time in hospital I was finally getting discharged. I did a happy dance in my mind for that.

Soon Dante came with my discharge papers and passed a smile at my way to which I smiled back at him.

Later we both made our way towards the entrance but to our bad luck some paparazzi were roaming around.

Dante and I groaned looking at them and decided to wait for Dante's bodyguards to arrive. Soon his bodyguard came and covered us. In the meantime, Dante gave me a hoodie and a mask and asked me to cover my face properly. I nodded and wore them.

When I covered myself properly I looked at Dante for his approval.

"You're looking like a robber" Dante said looking at me causing me to slap his arm to which he just laughed at me.

"No seriously, it looks like you're gonna rob someone with this mask" He said laughing.

"Stop laughing or else I'll remove it" I said angrily to which he raised his hands in surrender.

"Let's leave" I said annoyingly as he was not moving to which he laughed at me again and nodded.

Soon we were in the back side of hospital as Dante said that place wasn't much crowded and paparazzi won't be there so we can leave easily but to our bad luck again, as soon as we exited the hospital door, tons of paparazzi surrounded us.

Dante's bodyguard kept pushing them in order to make way for us. When we were walking towards the car I saw a lot of them were screaming Dante's name and were yelling at me for wearing a mask. Almost all of them were trying to push their camera in front of me.

Getting scared from all these things I clutched Dante's hand tightly. Soon Dante pulled me towards himself and almost hugged me when we were walking. I quickly hid my face in Dante's chest.

Who is she Mr Knight?

Is she the same girl who was in your arms that day?

Is she your wife?

Why have you filed case against Miss Maddison Kingsley?

Why Maddison got arrested today?

Is this women pregnant with your child?

Do you love Maddison Kingsley?

Is your wife a gold digger?

I cringed after listening their accusations. They are way to mean. But what caught my attention was Maddison being arrested.

I didn't know why but this made me little happy that Maddison got what she deserved but I was little scared too.

When we were almost near the car, few paparazzi manages to push a bodyguard away who was behind me. They almost caught me and forced the camera in my face.

"Aah" I yelled suddenly as their grip was kinda tight which made Dante furious. He literally pushed them away from me.

"How dare you?" He yelled at them and was about to punch one of them but I caught him. Soon the other bodygaurd's came towards us and again surrounded us.

"Are you ok?" Dante whispered in my ear to which I nodded as I was not in the condition to form words. I was really scared.

Soon we reached to our car. Dante literally pushed me inside the car and he too sat asap and locked the car door. His one bodyguard took the driving seat and another one settled himself in passenger seat while others settled themselves in other cars and soon we drove away from the hospital.