Chapter 35

Crystal's pov

- Hours later -

I woke up with the worst feeling ever. I covered my mouth with my palm and rushed inside the washroom and once again puked my guts out. After that I gargled my mouth and left the washroom.

Once I was done I decided to bath as I was feeling disgusting with all the puking things.

I went towards the wardrobe and pulled my clothes and towel and again went back to the washroom.

After the bath I was feeling slightly better so I decided to check my phone.

There were some messages from Martin, Mr Jenner and my friends and surprisingly from Ashely's too.

Nowadays she is being really clingy.

I frowned at that and checked everyone's message and replied them.

At last I opened Ashely's message to see that she was asking about my whereabouts. I rolled my eyes and decided to ignore her message.

After that I placed my phone in the side table. While doing that, I saw the medicine which Dante bought yesterday for me.

I instantly remembered Dante's rude words and threw that medicine away from me.

Asshole.

I'm not going to talk to him ever again now. What does he think of himself? How dare he talk to me like that?

Does he think that I got sick purposely to trouble him or his family? Idiot.

I was surprised when all of a sudden I felt something wet on my palm. I looked at my palm and realised that the wet thing are my tears.

When did I start crying?

I shook my head at myself and wiped my tears off my cheeks but they again start pouring and just like that I start sobbing loudly.

"Asshole" I cursed Dante while sobbing.

It's not like someone has snapped at me for the first time. It just I didn't expected Dante to snap at me that too when I'm sick.

"Correction. We are the tired one here. You were busy sleeping in the hospital bed whereas we all were awake almost whole night because of you and your carelessness"

Again his words rings in my ears to which I cried more.

"Just few days back I realised that I have feelings for him and now he did this" I muttered slowly.

Am I a burden for him?

Of course I'm. Because of me, Dante and his family were worried. Because of me they couldn't sleep yesterday. Because of me they had to spent their hard earned money yesterday.

It's all my fault. I shouldn't have stayed here. But not anymore. I'll go back to my place. Yes.

With this thought I got up from the bed and went towards the wardrobe and opened that. I pulled out my luggage bag and placed that in my bed before packing my clothes.

I was in middle of my packing when the door opened and someone entered inside.

Well not someone else but, Dante. His eyes went wide when he saw me packing my stuffs.

I glared him hard and continued packing my stuffs.

"Crystal what the hell are you doing?" Dante asked and rushed towards me.

"Stop doing that" He said and pulled my hands away from the luggage.

"What the hell are you doing?" I said the exact same sentence and glared him.