Chapter 30

Fun fact:- Wattpad users don't need to spend money to vote and comment in someone's book. So please, stop being a ghost reader.

Crystal's pov

After half an hour I finally got free from my classes but unfortunately I couldn't freed myself from cramps infact my stomach ache was increasing by each passing seconds.

Somehow I managed to stood up but that not just pained my stomach but I felt dizzy too, to which I again sat back in my seat.

I held my head with both my hands and tried to shake away that feeling but nothing was helping me.

"Crystal, are you okay?" I heard Ashley's voice and turned my head a little to see that she was beside me.

"Yeah I'm okay" I said softly.

"Are you sure? You're looking pale" She said giving me a concerned look.

"Yeah just feeling little down" I said to which she passed me a water bottle.

"Here, drink some water. It might help you" She said with a smile.

I grabbed her water bottle as I was feeling thirsty but the water was little sore which I decided to ignore.

After gulping down the water, I gave back her bottle and thanked her to which she nodded and left me alone.

I again clutched my head through my hands and tried to soothe myself.

After some minutes I finally stood up and decided to leave. But with each step the pain in my stomach was increasing. Somehow I dragged myself towards the car where Martin was waiting for me. As I sat inside the car I sighed softly.

"Crystal, you okay?" Martin asked looking at me worriedly to which I nodded and looked outside the window but to my surprise I saw Ashley standing in a corner with a smirk in her face looking at my way.

Huh? Why is she looking here?

Soon the drive drove the car away from the college. I shook my head and leaned back to the car seat and closed my eyes.

After sometime the car finally stopped. I sighed as I looked at the office.

I really don't want to work today.

With a sad face I came out of the car and went inside the office building. When I reached inside my cabin I saw few files were in my table. After taking a deep breath I sat down in my chair and started working on the files.

After what seems like hours, I was finally done with the files. I sighed in relief and took those files to mr Jenner's office. After returning those files to him, I got some other files to work on.

I came out of his cabin and walked towards my cabin but stopped suddenly when I felt a sharp pain in my stomach.

"Aah" I whispered to myself in pain.

Oh my god! What is happening to me?

I leaned myself in the nearby wall and closed my eyes for a second before opening them again.

When I felt little relief I went inside my cabin and settled myself in the couch instead of the chair.

"Oh god" I cried in pain and closed my eyes to get some relief.

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇ 

Crystal. Crystal. Are you okay? Crystal?

I heard a familiar voice and also felt that someone was shaking me to which I half heartily opened my eyes.

When I opened them I saw Mr jenner standing in front of me with worried face and he had same files in his hands which I worked few minutes back.