Chapter 24

Fun fact:- Wattpad users don't need to spend money to vote and comment in someone's book. So please, stop being a ghost reader.

Crystal's pov

"Great timing" I heard Dante's whispering slowly and my eyes widened in shock.

I looked back at Sarah who was still smirking but soon her smirk dropped and she looked at me up and down.

"Oh my god Crystal, you're looking so pretty" Sarah said making her way towards me.

"And different too" She added and twirled me. I giggled at her.

"Now I understand why Dante was.." She stopped as Dante glared her. She smirked at him.

"What were you guys doing before?" She asked and I gulped and looked at Dante who was looking at Sarah with bored expressions.

"Oh.. He was saving me" I said suddenly to which she narrowed her eyes at me.

"Saving you? From who?" She asked raising her brows.

I heard Dante chuckling at Sarah's question. Of course.

"Um.. I was about to fall so he caught me" I muttered looking away from both of them.

"Oh, you're so clumsy" She commented to which I glared her hard and from the corner of my eye I saw Dante smirking at me.

Moron.

"But what are you doing here Dante?" Sarah asked and I sighed.

At least now I'm away from the spotlight.

"Mom called me here" He said to which she nodded but I saw her smirking slightly at Dante's statement.

Soon Mrs Knight came and as soon as she saw me, her eyes widened.

"Oh my god, look at yourself Crystal. You're looking like the most beautiful creation of God" She said and I blushed.

"Thank you Mrs Knight" I said to which she nodded, still looking at me.

"You are natural beauty. Without any hint of makeup, you are totally slaying this look" She said and I blushed more.

"You better keep this one" Sarah almost warned me to which I laughed at her and nodded.

"By the way mom, why did you called Dante here?" Sarah asked smirking. Mrs Knight too smirked at her question and looked at me and than at Dante. I was confused.

"Yeah mom, why did you call me here?" Dante asked and frowned.

"Oh nothing. I just wanted your opinion on something but now I got it" She said smiling to which Dante looked confused.

"Ok ok. Let's shop. Dante is here to carry our bags" Sarah said giggling and ran away as if knowing that Dante is going to blast on her for that statement.

I laughed at them to which Dante glared me hard. I instantly stopped laughing and went back to trial room.

Once I entered inside, I again laughed but soon I blushed remembering the moment I shared with Dante.

Dante is doing something to me. Something good if I say.

Keeping aside my thoughts, I decided to get rid of this beautiful dress. Once I changed into my earlier clothes, I left the trial room and went towards the bill section.

"I'm buying this. Bill please?" I said to the women who was in counter. Listening to me, she looked at me in shock.

What? Can't I buy a dress?