Chapter 29

#Narrated.

Aarinola : "Come on girl , I'm trying here. The least you can do is meet me halfway!" He snaps after trying to get to converse with an uninterested Hlengiwe.

Hlengiwe : :I know okay?! So please be patient , I was forced into this well after I had just been told that I've been married off without any knowledge so do you know how that feels huh? Being pimped out by your mother all because she loves money and lives for status? So please give me a break."

Aarinola : "I'm really sorry to hear that sunshine but I promise you that you won't have to deal with your mother's toxicity now. Plus now I think it's high time we moved to my house , we married after all."

Hlengiwe : "Will your other wives be there?"

Aarinola : "Obviously , you just said it yourself , MY wives."

Hlengiwe : "Can't you like build different houses for us or maybe me , even renting me a flat would be okay. Please."

Aarinola : "Listen , this is not some of your Zulu cultural polygamous ways , I'm your husband what I say goes so I won't let a woman tell me how to run my household , are we clear?" His voice had suddenly turned so scary.

Hlengiwe : "Yes I'm sorry."

Aarinola : "Now come on , do your wifely duties , your husband is in need." He says locking their bedroom door and strips his clothes off.

HOURS LATER!

Aarinola : "She's perfect and I think Obri will love her."

Abidemi : "Good , tomorrow we have to do that ritual or else you know what's at stake."

___________________________

MaSithole : "Mthoko , what are you doing here?" She asks looking scared.

Mthoko : "Where is my daughter?!" His voice was icy and dark , the man looked scary even.

MaSithole : "What are you talking about? How am I supposed to know your daughter?" She asks with attitude , a hot slap landed on her face unexpectedly.

Mthoko : "I'll ask again , iphi indodakazi yami?!" His voice rises.

MaSithole : "How am I supposed to know your child? Heh?"

Mthoko : "You pimp my child after hiding her from me for so many years?all because of your crazy self? It's bad enough that she wasn't conceived in a good or decent way but to keep her from me and run away with her only for you to pimp her? No uyangijwayela wena. Ungijwayela amasimba straight Simangele! If you don't bring my daughter back in one piece within a week , hehehe. Watch it." He turns to walk out....

MaSithole : "She's already gone with her husband and I don't know where they went." Mthoko turns fast angrily and pulls out his gun and shoots her on her legs then click his tongue before walking away.