Chapter 50

#NARRATED!!!

Gasa : "Zechariah , I want you to find out everything about Nkosinathi's death."

Zechariah : "Yes boss , I'll have to call my team."  He says taking his phone out and makes calls. His guys arrive in no time.

Ndlovu : "Any leads boys?"  He asks after some time.

Gasa : "Come on , give us something guys!"

Zech : "Well it seems the guy's accident wasn't an accident but a plan in motion."

Ndlovu : "Who was behind the wheel of the car that crashed into his?"

Zech : "It was a young couple that happens to be his sister and his wife's ex."

Gasa : "Names Zechariah. I want names Zech."

Zech : "Wandisile Donda and a Sihle Thwala."

Ndlovu : "What?!"

Zech : "And they weren't working alone."

Gasa : "TALK!"

Zech : "They were working with the guy's brother , Mkhululi and his father"

Ndlovu : "What?! So they killed the guy all because of money?! That they couldn't make themselves?! Disgusting"

Gasa : "Thank you Zechariah. Your work here is done."
__________________

MaJiyane : "Rhadebe. I want you to make sure that my daughter-in-law and grandkids are with the best trained guys cause I know my husband , once he hears about the Will ; all hell will break loose." 

Rhadebe : "Don't worry , all those guys were in military so they know their work."

MaJiyane : "Good and please , go back and double check or make sure that you interview them again to make sure those are all our guys and not some of his boys." 

Rhadebe : "I promise , and so I found a lead." MaJiyane sits up from the bed.

MaJiyane : "Talk to me!"

Rhadebe : "It was indeed your husband and your son , Mkhululi."

MaJiyane : "What?! I'm going to kill them both , I swear."

Rhadebe : "Calm down Nonny."  He says brushing her bare arm and kissing her neck.

MaJiyane : "They killed my son! They took him away from his own family! Why? All because of money and you don't want me to kill them?!"

Rhadebe : "Didn't I say , I'll take care of everything? Let me do please."  He says hugging a crying MaJiyane.

MaJiyane : "Thank you so much."

Rhadebe : "Anyways , the judge did approve the will and he wasn't suspicious at all."

MaJiyane : "Thank you. I hope my son is happy about this."

Rhadebe : "I'm sure he is more than happy babe , I mean you did the most selfless thing and looked out for his kids and wife."

MaJiyane : "Yeah but I still don't understand why he never had a Will." They both laugh.

Rhadebe : "Now , can we continue where we left off?"  He asks sneaking his hands in between her thighs kissing her.