Chapter 34

#NARRATED.

Gabisile was now back home in her apartment , a knock came through and she attended to it. It was MaDube

MaDube : "Hello my child."

Gabisile : "Hi."

MaDube : "You don't look okay what's going on?"

Gabisile : "I'm just worried about something."

MaDube : "Talk to me mzukulu."

Gabisile : "Your husband was at Makhathini's house the other day."

MaDube : "So.....?"

Gabisile : "I think they thought I was asleep ngoba uMcebo was asleep."

MaDube : "TALK GIRLY!"

Gabisile : "UMkhulu was telling Makhathini of our plan then he suggested that they fool you and take you out when you least expect it."

MaDube : "Heh?"

Gabisile : "Please don't tell him you heard from me , they might kill me too." She says crying.

MaDube : "Don't worry , they'll both know me!" She walks out of the apartment passing Makhathini going the opposite direction.

Makhathini : "Aibo! I just saw MaDube walking away angry. What's wrong? You are crying too." Gabisile weeps.

Gabisile : "She.....she..th..."

MaKhathini : "shhh phela. You'll wake our son up. Shhh."

Gabisile : *crying*

MaKhathini : "Stop crying then tell me what happened." She eventually stops crying.

Gabisile : "UGogo was here because....*sniffs* she has been trying to get me to work for her on one if her diabolical plans.

MaKhathini : "What plans?"

Gabisile : "she wanted me to steal your important documents of your assets and change ownership of those documents to her or me and we'll share the money." She wails.

MaKhathini : "Aibo! How was she gonna do that?"

Gabisile : "She has a cousin lapha kwa Mhlaba-uyalingana and she's a well known inyanga plus there's also a witch friend they have from Nigeria with her friend uSimangele."

MaKhathini : "uSimangele as in Dube's ex-wife?"

Gabisile : "Yes!"

MaKhathini : "Does he know?"

Gabisile : "I think he does because he's just after your two mining companies."

MaKhathini : "Uthini kumina?" (What are you saying to me?)

Gabisile : "She even threatened our son's life , imagine nje!"  She wails. MaKhathini comforts her.