Chapter 3 ❤

𝙅𝙪𝙣𝙜𝙠𝙤𝙤𝙠: 𝙒𝙚 𝙣𝙚𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙤 𝙜𝙚𝙩 𝙏𝙖𝙚𝙝𝙮𝙪𝙣𝙜𝙞𝙚.

𝕁𝕦𝕟𝕘𝕘𝕦𝕜: 𝕐𝕖𝕒𝕙 𝕤𝕙𝕖 𝕝𝕠𝕠𝕜𝕤 𝕝𝕚𝕜𝕖 𝕤𝕙𝕖 𝕡𝕒𝕤𝕤𝕖𝕕 𝕠𝕦𝕥.

𝙅𝙪𝙣𝙜𝙠𝙤𝙤𝙠: 𝙇𝙚𝙩 𝙢𝙚 𝙥𝙞𝙘𝙠 𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙪𝙥 𝙨𝙤 𝙬𝙚 𝙘𝙖𝙣 𝙩𝙖𝙠𝙚 𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙪𝙨 𝙩𝙤 𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙢𝙖𝙣𝙨𝙞𝙤𝙣.

𝕁𝕦𝕟𝕘𝕘𝕦𝕜: 𝕠𝕜𝕒𝕪. (𝕊𝕙𝕖 𝕤𝕒𝕚𝕕 𝕨𝕒𝕝𝕜𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕥𝕠 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕔𝕒𝕣 𝕨𝕙𝕚𝕝𝕖 𝕁𝕦𝕟𝕘𝕜𝕠𝕠𝕜 𝕚𝕤 𝕥𝕒𝕜𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕥𝕒𝕖𝕙𝕪𝕦𝕟𝕘𝕚𝕖 𝕚𝕟 𝕒 𝕓𝕣𝕚𝕕𝕖 𝕤𝕥𝕪𝕝𝕖).

*The twins got inside the car with a passed out Taehyungie in the back*

𝙅𝙪𝙣𝙜𝙠𝙤𝙤𝙠: 𝘿𝙤 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙠 𝙨𝙝𝙚'𝙨 𝙤𝙠𝙖𝙮?

𝕁𝕦𝕟𝕘𝕘𝕦𝕜: 𝕐𝕖𝕤 𝕀 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕜 𝕤𝕙𝕖 𝕡𝕒𝕤𝕤𝕖𝕕 𝕠𝕦𝕥 𝕓𝕖𝕔𝕒𝕦𝕤𝕖 𝕤𝕙𝕖 𝕨𝕒𝕤 𝕤𝕔𝕒𝕣𝕖𝕕 𝕠𝕗 𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕗𝕦𝕔𝕜𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕡𝕖𝕕𝕠𝕡𝕙𝕚𝕝𝕖.

𝙅𝙪𝙣𝙜𝙠𝙤𝙤𝙠: 𝙏𝙧𝙪𝙚.

*They head to there mansion while Taehyungie is still passed out).

____________________________________________________________________

BACK TO THE STORY

*When they got to the mansion Jungguk took Taehyungie out of the car carefully*

Jungkook: Why do you think she was walking in the alley if she said that was her house?

Jungguk: I don't know but we should ask our uncle Yoongi to find or get us information because he is good at getting or hack into things fast.

Jungkook: Yeah we should I will call him tomorrow since is already night he might be tired with all the work.

Jungguk: Okay but first we should get taehyungie  a guest room but we need to give her something to eat cause she doesn't even weight anything she fells like a peace of paper.

Jungkook: Yeah she looks to skinny for her age and height.

*Taehyungie started to move a little and then hugged Jungguk breast but it looked like she wanted to undress Jungguk from her tops and made grabby hands on Jungguk breast*

Jungguk: W-what is she doing? 

*she said blushing*

Jungkook: I don't know let me think.

Jungguk: Let me take her to the room while you think okay.    

Jungkook: Okay let me go with you please.

Jungguk: Okay lets go,

* she said and went to there shared room cause why not share there room when it's super big it's like a living room*

Jungkook: Why did you bring her to our room?

*Jungkook said confused for Jungguk actions*

Jungguk: Cause I want to see what she does cause I'm curious please.

Jungkook: Okay but I think I know why she did that maybe she is a little but she more in baby space because do you remember in the car she said okay but it sounded weird.

Jungguk: Awww I always wanted someone like that can she be mine and yours please can we claim her and take care of her she looks to innocent for this awful looking world.