Chapter 5 ᥫ᭡

𝕁𝕦𝕟𝕘𝕘𝕦𝕜: 𝔸𝕨𝕨𝕨 (๑•ᴗ•๑)♡ 𝕞𝕪 𝕓𝕒𝕓𝕪 𝕗𝕖𝕝𝕝𝕤 𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕡𝕪 𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕥'𝕤 𝕘𝕠𝕠𝕕 𝕓𝕒𝕓𝕪 𝕔𝕠𝕞𝕖 𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕖 𝕝𝕖𝕥 𝕞𝕖 𝕡𝕦𝕥 𝕠𝕟 𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕤𝕖 𝕔𝕦𝕥𝕖 𝕡𝕒𝕟𝕕𝕒 𝕤𝕖𝕥 𝕠𝕗 𝕔𝕝𝕠𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕤 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕤𝕖 𝕡𝕒𝕟𝕕𝕒 𝕡𝕣𝕚𝕟𝕥 𝕕𝕚𝕒𝕡𝕖𝕣𝕤 𝕠𝕜𝕒𝕪 𝕓𝕒𝕓𝕪.

𝚃𝚊𝚎𝚑𝚢𝚞𝚗𝚐𝚒𝚎: 𝚘𝚔𝚒𝚎 𝚖𝚘𝚖𝚖𝚊.

10 minutes later jungguk finished getting taetae ready and Jungkook got out of the bathroom ready to feed taetae some of her milk.

𝙅𝙪𝙣𝙜𝙠𝙤𝙤𝙠: 𝘾𝙤𝙢𝙚 𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙗𝙖𝙗𝙮 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡 𝙙𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙩 𝙨𝙤𝙢𝙚 𝙢𝙞𝙡𝙠.

𝚃𝚊𝚎𝚑𝚢𝚞𝚗𝚐𝚒𝚎: 𝚈𝚠𝚎𝚜 𝚖𝚘𝚖𝚖𝚢 𝙸 𝚍𝚘.

𝕁𝕦𝕟𝕘𝕘𝕦𝕜: 𝕔𝕒𝕟 𝕀 𝕙𝕒𝕧𝕖 𝕤𝕠𝕞𝕖 𝕥𝕠𝕠 𝕜𝕠𝕠𝕜.

Jungguk said nervous cause she thinks her big sister would think she is weird for wanting simple breast milk when she just tried it yesterday.

𝙅𝙪𝙣𝙜𝙠𝙤𝙤𝙠: 𝙨𝙪𝙧𝙚 𝙗𝙖𝙗𝙮 𝙨𝙞𝙨 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙚 𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙩𝙤 𝙢𝙮 𝙗𝙖𝙗𝙮 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡.

Taehyungie and Jungguk both latched on Jungkook nipple and stared sucking with no problem cause like I said her breast milk come out naturally with no problem.
____________________________________
BACK TO THE STORY

*𝐓𝐚𝐞𝐡𝐲𝐮𝐧𝐠𝐢𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝚝𝚢𝚙𝚎𝚠𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚎𝚛*
*𝙅𝙪𝙣𝙜𝙠𝙤𝙤𝙠 𝙞𝙨 𝘽𝙤𝙡𝙙𝙄𝙩𝙖𝙡𝙞𝙘*
*𝕁𝕦𝕟𝕘𝕘𝕦𝕜 𝕚𝕤 ℙ𝕣𝕖𝕞𝕚𝕦𝕞*

In the evening

It was around 2:00pm and Taehyungie and Jungguk where both sleeping on Jungkook chest and Jungkook moved them off her nipples cause she just didn't want her tits to hurt for the sucking but, since the morning Jungkook did sleep a little but at 1:00pm she woke up and got ready and went to her office but carefully so she doesn't wake them up then she covered them with her and jungguk fluffy black blanket then left them there.

She went to her secret office only she and jungguk know where it is cause the maid don't know where that place is but it is somewhere in the mansion.

She got there carefully so nobody finds where she went when she got in there she went near her window and opened the curtains then she to her desk and opened up her computer.

(You may be asking why the maids don't know where the office is if there is a big ass window well the window from the outside nobody can see it it's completely black but from the inside the sun light comes and you can see outside and the person from the outside won't see you looking at them.)

It's 2:30pm and Jungkook is still on the computer typing something about her and little sis company because they haven't been there since the morning and they won't be there till tomorrow so she is emailing her friend Jinhyeong about it.

When she was done emailing her friends she went to her bed room that is in the big ass office but she went there to there to see what to do then she thought about maybe see some movies on the TV then she got the control and went to Netflix then pressed on this movie called Friday and she started seeing it.

---------------Time passed by--------------

It's 3:30pm and the movie finally finished and she loved the movie and now it's time for her to leave and go check on her baby girl and sister.