Chapter 7 ✿❀❁

Taetae: I learned from my grandma she was born in México and grandpa was born here but in Daegu, South Korea and grandma moved to Daegu when she was 20 while grandpa was 23 and they met and my grandma started teaching grandpa Spanish and grandpa didn't have to teach grandma korean since she learned it in México and grandpa got good at it and started teaching me it and I know how to speak it which I'm super happy.

Jungguk: aww I would love too met them.

Taetae: I wish you could but they don't live here anymore they moved to México 10 Years ago.

Jungkook: Are they sill alive.

Taetae: Yeah they called me a couple weeks ago.

Jungkook and Jungguk: What's there name?

Taetae: Thier name is Kim Angelica and Kim Dae-jung.

Jungguk: Do you want to see them again?

Jungkook: Yeah do you want to see them again princesa.

Taetae: Yes but they can't come here their passport got lost when they moving to there house.

Jungkook and Jungguk: We can help with that princesa.

Taetae: You can help with that.

Jungkook: Yes we can help with that but let's eat now the food smell good.

Jungguk and Taetae: Okay sis, okay mommy.

Jungkook: Okay let's eat now.
-----------------------------------------------
𝔹𝔸ℂ𝕂 𝕋𝕆 𝕋ℍ𝔼 𝕊𝕋𝕆ℝ𝕐

Author POV

Jungkook and Jungguk have been trying for a week and find Taehyungie parents so they can put them in the asylum so they can try to recover from there mental issues such as anger issues and abusive behavior.

They have know that they are going to arrive at the house in a couple of weeks but don't know when they will.

Taehyungie has been sad and trying her best to not be in her baby space since she thinks it will make a lot of trouble to Jungguk and Jungkook.

But honestly it won't because the twins love when she is in her baby headspace cause she is so cute plus she isn't trouble at all she just needs a lot of attention and affection and they really want her to have all that affection.

Taehyungie was in a living room watching teen titans while the twins were in there office still trying to track thier princesa parents down they were making some calls to some off their most trusted friends and since Jungkook and Jungguk have a mafia they have really trusted friends they called TXT, EXO and GOT7 and they were also working with finding Taehyungie parents.

They all ready finshed with TXT Soobin and he has nothing only were they last were seen back 3 days ago but Soobin mafia gang already went to check around to see if something or some clue of taetae parents left behind since they it was some hotel room but they fleed away. Then they called GOT7 Jay B and he got some clues but i ened up being stupid cause is were there phone since they can track it but they never use until they are good for a day or two and they will start using it but she havent and they can't accsess to the tracking device every phone has but at least Jay B mafia gang tried.

They were about to make thier last call and that was EXO leader Suho but they heard something shatter and  someone crying in the living room and when they got there taetae was on the ground with a glass of milk spilled all over the floor and taetae had a glass on her knee and blood coming out of her hand since she was trying to clean up the glass but when she was trying to clean it up she stared bleeding and when she saw it that made her go into babyspace.

They were panicking cause they didn't want to see thier prinseca like this when they made a promise to keep her save and in no danger but no she is bleeding and Jungkook grabbed taetae by bridle style and Jungguk grabbed stuff to clean up the mess.

Jungkook took taetae in the bathroom and grbbed the med kit and tookit with her to the her room and layed taetae on the bed and she was still crying but when she felt the bed she stared to calm down but when Jungkook put a little alcohol on her knee and her hand she stared crying way lounder but Jungkook hurried up and put a bandaid on her knee and a bandage on her hand and taetae was sniffilling and wehn Jungguk was done cleaning and quickly made a baby bottle filled with baby formula and went up stair running and she saw Jungkook rocking her back and foward and she saw her princesa trying not to fall asleep and she went up and gave Jungkook the baby bottle and she gave it to Taetae and she started to suck it super fast and Jungguk took it out her mouth and put it back so she doesn't choke.

When thier princesa was done with her bottle they put her in the crib and she was asleep and sound and they put a blanket over her sleeping body and when they were done with that they went down stairs to thier office and they made a last call and that was EXO and when they called they answered really fast.

Junkook: Hey Suho how are you do you by any chance have a clue of her parents?

Suho: Yes I do i was about to call you because Kai and Z Tao found them and they were a bit hard to find cause they move a lot from place to place but we have them here Kris Wu put them in the dungeon with food and everyhing needed when do you want to come and pick them up or take them.

Jungkook: For real it took so long for us to find them thank you me and Jungguk will go take them tommorow morning since our baby got hurt but we will go and pick them up and staright put them in the  asylum we have do you remember.

Suho: Yes I remember also i want to meet your baby you found and why you want to help her parent so much.

Jungkook: I will show u her and the only reason why we want to help her parent s is because she will get mad at us if we kill her parents and i don'y want that and plus we really want a mother in law and father in law since that would mean a lot to me and Jungguk evene though we do have our parents i just think she really need her parents.

Suho: I get it now i also want to see u and your sister we miss you it's been a while since we saw you and Jungguk.

Jungkook: Yeah it has been a while but ill see you tommorow since it already 12:00 am but ill see you tommorow bunny.

Suho: *HAHAHAHAHAHA* Ur funny ill see you tommorow muscle pig.

Jungkook: okay *HAHAHA* bye.

Suho: Byeeeeee

Call ended and she turned around to see Jungguk already asleep so Jungkook carries her sister on her back cause Jungguk is a little heavy but she made to the room and took Jungguk clothes off and left her on her boxers and a white tank top and also she took off her pants and shirt and was left in boxer and a black tank top and she went to the restroom to  brush her teeth and face and beauty face and when she was done she went and grabbed her princesa and took her to the bed were Jungguk was and placed her down in the middle of her and her sister and she went into slumber sleep.

_______________________________________________________________________________COMMENT💬 AND VOTE🗳️.

June 17 2023