Chapter 6ঞ

Jungguk: THEY DID WHAT TO HER!!!!!

Jungkook: Be quite dummy she is sleeping.

Jungguk: Sorry kook I just can't believe what you are telling me like how can they do that to her just you wait if I see them I'm going to kill themboth for doing that to our baby irl.

Jungkook: Me too just you wait Mr. and Mrs. Kim you are dead.

Taehyungie: Mommy Momma mwe sweared *crying softly*

Jungkook: I'm here baby don't be scared me and momma are here right by your side shhhhh.

Jungguk: Yes baby we are here right by your side don't cry no one is going to hurt you we will protect you princess.

-------------------------------------------------------
𝘽𝘼𝘾𝙆 𝙏𝙊 𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝙎𝙏𝙊𝙍𝙔 

Jungguk pov

Jungguk: *I fell like I want to just kill her parents but maybe we can change them like there thinking of there daughter maybe therapy or a center where they can help both her dad and mom with there drugs and drinking*

Jungkook: What are you think gguk?

Jungguk: Nothing maybe we can help taetae parents.

Jungkook: Maybe we could help but how can we help?

Jungguk: We could take them to therapy or a  super strict center where they can help both taetae parents with there drugs and drinking problems.

Jungkook: We could do that, but why don't you want to kill our baby parents?

Jungguk: I don't know I mean I really want to have a mother and father in law but I also don't want taetae to know that we killed her parents plus she still loves them even if they do bad stuff to her.

Jungkook: That's true we could take her parents to our rehab center so they can get the help they need.

Jungguk: Yes we should do that tomorrow in the afternoon.

Jungkook: Okay gguk we can do that now go to sleep it's 3:30am.

Jungguk: *I really want some of kookie milk 🍼  I went to sleep really fast but I am to scared to ask her plus I know our princess will want some*

Jungkook: Gguk is something wrong you zoning off.

Jungguk: N-nothing just wanted to ask you if y-you w-would let me and our princess h-have some of your m-milk.

Jungkook: Sure my baby sis or would you could just ask normally and yes I was going to give taetae some so if you want you can get on my left side if you want okay baby.

Jungguk: Thank you kookie I love you. 😘*kissed kookie on the cheek*

Jungkook: No problem baby *kissed gguk on the forehead* let's go get taetae on my right okay and you on the left side.

Jungguk: Okay sissy.

*Jungguk started to get taetae and Jungkook was taking off her blouse and black lace bra and then Jungguk put taetae on Jungkook right side and kookie adjusted taetae's mouth on her nipple and Jungguk was already sucking on Jungkook nipple really fast.*

Jungkook: Gguk calm down go s-slow *winced from the fast speed gguk is going*
It's not going to finish calm down. *start petting gguk head to calm her excitement down*

*Jungguk started to go slow and taetae was just going at the normal speed and 20 min. later they fell asleep and Jungkook was seeing the TV and when she saw that both were asleep she took them off her nipples and went to the bathroom and just clean her nipples.*